Kids Quads & Other ATV's - Ask an Expert! An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Chinese made ATV. mywifesquad, LT80, LynnEdwards and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.

Giovanni 110 wiring diagram

Old 08-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giovanni 110 wiring diagram

Here is a scan of the wiring diagram that is in the manual that came with our Giovanni 110 ATV. It's pretty basic and your wire colors may vary but at least it shows what connections should go where. It's a small image file so you may have to expand it when you print it off.

Giovanni 110 wiring diagram-giovanni_110.jpg

Hope this helps those with wiring issues.

Chris

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CDC/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

Old 08-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks for posting that. I for one have never seen an official Giovani 110cc wiring diagram. The nice thing is that other 110cc machines will have similar if not exactly the same wiring. So this will help more than Giovanni owners.

Old 08-24-2009, 07:32 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Thanks a lot 065KFR!

That should make a few peoples lives easier around here..

Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default giovanni 110 wiring harness

Hi All , Totally new to the site happened on it by chance. Have a new 110 gio quad when it arrived the wiring connectors were not together.....shouldnt be an issue right ? Well it wouldnt be if all the wire colours matched , but as anyone else with a gio will know they don,t !!! What Iam wondering is , if anyone out there could take a close up photo of the connections so I can go ahead and snap them together? I do have a wiring diagram at the back of the book but being none mechanical I cannot make sense of it .. Its a birthday gift for my son in a few days hoping that we can have it going by the weekend ! Thanks for any help Andy

Old 10-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Your wiring

Hotwheel5golf

I'm not sure I understand what you require. Is the problem that all the wires are not attached to connectors or are the wires attached to connectors but you are not sure which connector goes where?

If you can further clarify, I will do my best to get you some pictures as best I can ASAP.

Chris.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Thanks for replying, What I have is the wiring harnes intact everything good . But the male connectors are not attached to the female connectors and as the wires do not match in colour I have no way of knowing what clicks into what. Thinking that maybe the harness on all gios had same coloured wires a photo of one attached would be all i need. Thanks again Andy.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hotwheel5golf,

Here are some pictures I took today. Unfortunately I was unable to get pictures of the connections to the CDI, rectifier etc due to the body panel and not being able to get my camera in there. Fortunately these should be fairly easy to figure out since each one has a unique connection that only fit the appropriate hardware. My wiring harness is all heat shrunk and taped so I was only able to verify certain connections. Those ones I have labeled in the pictures. Please note that there is one connection that is not hooked up to anything. I have no idea what it is for but my kids ATV runs fine without it connected.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

Attached Thumbnails Giovanni 110 wiring diagram-wiring_1.jpg   Giovanni 110 wiring diagram-wiring_2.jpg   Giovanni 110 wiring diagram-wiring_3.jpg  
Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Chris , Many thanks you are a major saviour.Got it all together this morning . Filled it with gas pushed the button hey presto first time started my son didnt want to go to school!!!!!! Cannot thank you enough. Yours Andy

Old 10-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default You welcome

No problem. Glad it helped and very glad to hear that the ATV is working now. I know the disappointment and frustration my young lad went through when his ATV was not working so it's great to hear that your son is able to enjoy his.

Safe riding,

Chris.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

hi this is 14404224, iam trying to get a wiring diagram for a jetmoto 110, icannot get a clear picture on my copier from chriss giovanni 110 thumbnail can anyone post one that can be copied appreciate any help,

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Giovanni 110 wiring diagram