Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

info on kazuma mini falcon 90 deluxe

Old 12-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default info on kazuma mini falcon 90 deluxe

hi new in to the forum and i have read some of your replays on the kazuma mini falcon 90
i just ordered a kazuma mini falcon 90 deluxe form raceway is it the sameone.it is for my son and i would like to know if this is a hunk of junk he will be 4 in feb. and he a been riding for 2 1/2 years know (power wheels) his power wheel will do 5 mph and is 3' smaller than the kazuma 90 and i just dont want to have head akes all the time with it but i allso cant see spending 3000 for a name brand now when he gets older i will step him up to a good one anyone that can help let me know if its going to a good or not any problems or trubble cund you let me know and fixes for them and any web sights thst can help

thanks for any help

Old 12-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

sicks,

Welcome to the forums! First let me tell you that the Kazumas and Redcats are some of the better made China quads. And second, you did the right thing buying from Raceway. John will always make sure you are satisfied with your purchase from him. The Kazumas have been around for a while now, and have had good improvements over the years. A 90 does seem a little big for a four year old, but you can adjust the throttle limiter on it to keep the little tyke's speed down a little. I hope it works out for you, and be sure to post a review to let us know what you think. Good luck.

Old 12-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

what he says is correct,just make sure you do a proper set up. search the forums for the proper set up and you should have minimal problems , theres pages of tips to read thru on here .

good luck

hoyt

Old 12-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Trailblazer

I just recieved one on wed. I can honestly say it is smaller than I pictured it(which is good for my situation!!). This thing runs like a top, I only wish my brand new honda 250ex ran as smooth!! I have to tell you that my frame and/or A-arms are bent, and not from shipping as it was sitting perfectly in it sealed carton. I have not contacted john at raceway yet, but do plan to do so. I wouldn't mind it being bent, but the one front tires comes off of the ground about 3" at the slightest turn angle. Outside of that, I am actually surprised with it overall. Oh yea, I only found 2 bolts not completely tightened! Hope any of this helps. I hope and am almost certain the guys at raceway will help me out!!

Old 12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hoyt,

I wish I lived closer to you, we would go on a Polaris ride. I think I love my Polaris more than the rest of my quads.

Old 12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks alot for the info i see that raceway is the way to go i hope i will be happy with it will let you know how it works out

thanks again

Old 12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

got my sons 90 to look very cool i know he will love it . anyone know the part number for the
ngk spark plug . what oil are you all useing the 20/50 is the drain plug in the photo in the owner manual the right one if any one can help it eould be a big help .

thanks