Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Buyang 110 atv wiring diagram

Old 04-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buyang 110 atv wiring diagram

My son has a 2007 Buyang 110 atv 3 speed w rev, no clutch witha Longhi motor. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for it. The bike only gets spark once in a while, though it might be a grounding problem or coil. Thanks for the help. Should have stuck with Yamaha

Old 07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buyang 110 atv wiring diagram

this spark issue seems to be an on going buyang problem,I run a small repair shop for most of the chinese atv's/bikes and have been trying to get a bu-yang 110 to spark for two days,i have replaced the coil,cdi box and pick up.i even took the alarm system out of the loop and still nothing! the electrical harness is a joke,it looks like little children are assembyling these things I'm sorry i don't have an answer but i'm looking too! good luck and if someone posts something please let me know!

kenny k&l specialty repair

The following users liked this post:
Tdoggcashmney (01-09-2022)
Old 11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Buyang wire diagram....

hey guys, same problem here.. did some searching and found this,, I still don't know why no spark, I just found it. so good luck and if you find which is the problem--- post it.. thx.

http://www.redcatonline.com/buyang-a...m-p-10433.html

P.S. I just realized how long ago that orig. post was... lol

Old 11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Dwell63:

Check your kill switch wiring first. Unplug the CDI and measure the kill switch connection in the wiring harness to ground , It must be open (infinite resistance). If it is shorted to ground then that is why you have no spark. Before measuring the kill switch wire put your quad into the "running" condition - i.e. turn on the ignition switch, set the handlebar kill switch to run, and make sure any tether kill switch if firmly seated.

Do your have a remote control module? If so try unplugging that and see if you get spark (plug the CDI back in). If the quad starts with the remote unplugged note that you will have to use the handlebar kill switch to stop the engine - the ignition switch will not stop the engine with the remote unplugged.

Here is link to site which has another take on how to do this. Rather than measure the kill switch wiring to make sure it is open, they simply disconnect the wiring which guarantees it is open. One problem with this method is that if the quad starts you will have no way to shut it off. You can't safely hook the wire back up while the quad is running because the CDI puts out high voltage on that pin.

Chinese ATV Parts - Kids ATVs - MeerKat 50cc Parts - BuyATVsOnline.com

Also I think there are more measurements that can be done to isolate the problem further before just blindly changing stuff (in contrast to what the above link says). Definately start with the kill switch wiring. We can proceed from there if necessary.

Here is the CDI pinout:

Name:  50cc-cdi.jpg
Views: 5089
Size:  19.2 KB

Old 12-23-2016, 07:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

sorry for reviving an old thread but did any one ever figure the no spark problem out? my dad and i are having the same problem on a 2006 buyang kids quad single speed no clutch no rev quad