Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Kids Quads
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 06-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default Fushin 90cc parts

Hey there, first time buying on of these little 4 wheelers. I have had experience with bigger ones in the past but nothing for kids. My son received a 90cc Fushin for Christmas this year from his Uncle. We had to replace the battery from the get go but that was no big deal. After that it ran great for months... Then after a weekend of riding it (just around the yard) we noticed the rear wheel looked like it was coming off. After calling over a mechanically inclined person he said it looked like the bolts needed tightned. We did that and restarted it to ride again and it would not move. After looking it over again we found that the axle was stripped like the chain was too tight or something. Well ends up we need a new axle and maybe a new link for the chain. I have been looking all over the net for parts for this thing and just come up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas on who to contact to get parts for this atv or if parts from another atv will work for it? It would be great. We also do not have an owners manual. i would be intrested in getting a copy from anyone who may have one. Thanks!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Default Fushin 90cc parts

I did a search for Fushin ATV and got several hits on Yahoo. If the person that you bought the ATV from is no longer around, you will probably have to do mail-order for the parts. Here is the contact info for Fushin USA. They can probably put you in touch with someone or maybe get you the parts that you need.

Fushin USA
10614 King William Drive, Dallas, TX 75220
214-420-7600
Sales@fushinUSA.com
Old 06-02-2007, 12:43 PM

Tags
90, 90cc, atv, forum, fushin, manual, owners, parts, partsfushinusacom, salesfushinusacom, specs, usa, wheeler, wheelers, wwwfsuhenyahoocom