Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

any feed back on the atv thunder v300cc vbike?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any feed back on the atv thunder v300cc vbike?

i am looking if anyone has experiance with the vbike v300 cc-t thunder atv? this atv has front and rear disc brakes. liquid cooled and appears to have great shoocks. is there any truth to this atv reaching speeds up to 65 mph? i believe this is one of the extra larger atvs. larger and wider. what can anyone tell me about this bike? i am a experiance hard rider. im looking to buy three of them

Old 02-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Range Rover

I'm wondering the same thig about this machine. For the price of $1895.00 delivered, it will be a bargain if it's well made. My fathers friend is a Kymco dealer and their 250 and 300 liquid cooled machines are really well made. Unfortunately, even with a heavy discount it would still cost me $1000.00 more than the Vbike 300. It seems like China and Taiwan have really come a long way. I'm wondering if Lifan also produces the 300 liquid cooled vbike engine. Lifan has a decent reputation as an engine builder and I believe the 200/250cc are knock-offs of the air cooled Honda engines that have been around since the dawn of time.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

One thing for sure about Chinese quads. Claimed Horse Power and Top Speed are less than accurate.

Sillyman if you are a experienced hard rider why are you looking at anything from China?

Old 02-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Sillyman if you are a experienced hard rider why are you looking at anything from China?</end quote></div>

I have to agree..If your looking for something to ride hard and very often you may want to look at the big four's.Chinese bikes have their place but it depends onwhat your expecting out of them.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks for all the replying from all of you! i am in the same situation as most people now days. its the cost facter involved here. i have been ridding for manny years. the last atv i had was a 350 yamaha warrior. had to sell it and was going to buy a new machine. but then plans unfortunitly changed. but now money is tight and really want to get back in to it. i have done a lot of reaserch on some of the chinese atvs. seems like this vbike 300cc thunder liquid cooled is ok. tim from vbike swears this machine is really well built better then the other chinese atv. he allso swears it will reach speeds up to 65mph. this bike really has a lot to offer. just check it out on vbike.com. hope their is someone out there who actully has one of the 300 thunder vbike who can give me some true info on this atv.

kczukiman, i was allso woundering about the 250 roketa sport utility u just bought for ur wife. i was allso looking at the 250 56w module. how is that atv doing for you! dose that atv reach speeds up to 55mph? i think the 56w is a step abouve the one u have. just upgrade shocks and liquid cooled. im not sure if urs has liquid cooled.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Hi sillyman,
my wifes bike is a 150 cc.She is very pleased with it.So far no problems.

I don't know about the top speed of the 300cc vbike personally but I can tell you having the 250cc that it goes as fast as I care to go.I have never clocked it but then again I have never wound it all the way out eighther lol.
Hopefully someone will be able to give you first hand knowlage.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Range Rover

A 300cc quad is going to have trouble reaching anything above ~55 mph. I have a Kawasaki KFX700 and it tops out at 65-70 mph. I would never ride it at that limit. There ain't enough gear to protect your azz in the event of a crash. My quad is notorious for bad tie rods/ball joints, so no top speed for me!

Old 02-23-2008, 08:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sillyman

thanks for all the replying from all of you! i am in the same situation as most people now days. its the cost facter involved here. i have been ridding for manny years. the last atv i had was a 350 yamaha warrior. had to sell it and was going to buy a new machine. but then plans unfortunitly changed. but now money is tight and really want to get back in to it. i have done a lot of reaserch on some of the chinese atvs. seems like this vbike 300cc thunder liquid cooled is ok. tim from vbike swears this machine is really well built better then the other chinese atv. he allso swears it will reach speeds up to 65mph. this bike really has a lot to offer. just check it out on vbike.com. hope their is someone out there who actully has one of the 300 thunder vbike who can give me some true info on this atv.
</end quote></div>

I can understand wanting to save a few bucks...Its just that there is no way the vbike is going to take any where near the abuse a Yamaha Warrior will take. If your really a serious hard rider you will break the vbike. Im only saying that because I seriously doubt that the vbike is as good of a quad as the Jetmoto. I broke one of them in a couple hours.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sillyman

</end quote></div>

I broke one of them in a couple hours.</end quote></div>

We warned you to stay away from thesnake river canyon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 06:47 AM
Range Rover

I would like to buy Jetmoto, but Jetmoto doesn't make anything bigger than a 250. This 300 VBike looks big, at least decent construction, and I think it'll probably haul my big fat 330-lb butt around the trails and the pits at the drags just fine-- they're claiming a 450 lb load capacity. I'm not hard on anything, other than my weight, I just wanna follow my kids around and have fun. Looks like VBike will get my business on this one, and Jetmoto will get my business for a couple 150's.

Quick Reply: any feed back on the atv thunder v300cc vbike?