Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Kids Quads
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 05-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Default cutting lt80 foot peg

i am going to cut the foot peg bracket in half and beat a piece of pipe inside of it to reconnect it.

i want to have the piece of pipe ready do any of you know the inside diameter of the foot peg bracket?

i am thinking maybe a chunk of 1' round aluminum stock. dress it up with a grinder a little for a tight stuck fit on one side and looser on the clutch side so i can pull it back off. but i dont know the size i need to pickup.

this is my first post in years my son graduated from a POS chinese honda clone youth quad to a ATC 70 he loves to death . now we just got a lt80 . what a blast. what a great bike.its got the aluminum wheels ,DG pipe. 90# jet .fiberglass reeds. front wheel spacers. we have to shave the head next

i looked into the variator last night for fun and it is hosed. cleaned it all up and put it back together .the bike still performs fine now so i know it will be better when i swap that out. rollers ,plate, and cone

Thank you.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Garage is empty, add now

Want me to send a footpeg connectot with your head?

I use 1" alum rod and lathe it down.
Kymco Mongoose
TRX350 Rancher
Those that believe in the system have yet to live it.
mooreracing@windstream.net
814-922-7470
Old 05-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

YES please .
Old 05-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
80, aluminum, atv, back, bracket, dg, fit, foot, footpeg, front, lt, lt80, peg, pics, remove, spacers, wheel, wheels