Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Help/cdi/harness/pictures

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help/cdi/harness/pictures

I purchased a 2006 Baja 90cc ATV for my little boy. The harness where the CDI plugs into it, that pigtail has been cut off. Im looking for someone who has the same bike that would be willing to take a few good pictures of the wires that are going into the pigtail so I can see how its wired. So i can splice and fabricate a pigtail or wire it directly to the new cdi I have. Possibly take with good cell phone and text pictures to me. Id be willing to send money some how or mail a gift card I got for Cabellas to you. I think its worth 40$

Thanks
CK
225-313-8377

Old 11-22-2013, 06:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ckrumholt
i purchased a 2006 baja 90cc atv for my little boy. The harness where the cdi plugs into it, that pigtail has been cut off. Im looking for someone who has the same bike that would be willing to take a few good pictures of the wires that are going into the pigtail so i can see how its wired. So i can splice and fabricate a pigtail or wire it directly to the new cdi i have. Possibly take with good cell phone and text pictures to me. Id be willing to send money some how or mail a gift card i got for cabellas to you. I think its worth 40$

thanks
ck
225-313-8377
help please