KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

"The team to beat in the SouthEast"

Old 09-03-2002, 02:04 PM
MrP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come and see the dynamic duo blast the compitition away.

Who are these blazzing fast people you ask?

Its Cody and James Baxter......... Need you really ask?

Together with their team manager "Captian Carl Baxter" they will be dominating all the local tracks that no one goes to.

You might remember Captain Carl back in the early 90's dominating all the arenacross races that no one attended of course. He was champion in 93, 94, and 96. 1995 was a rough year because it was the first year someone else besides The Captain entered the race. He had to settle for second that year.

Golly Gee........... If only age had not become a factor. If only The Captain could be the age he acts he would also be dominating the tracks no one rides at along with his two sons.

Later on Captain Carl's life story will be told so stay tuned..... Until then LONG LIVE THE CAPTAIN.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a true legend of the sport. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL! Now that was funny MrP.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

I see you figured it all out,LMAO.

Now I know how to win races,Just be the only racer you cant go wrong
huh Capt.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

....And the saga continues....

"Captain" Carl Baxter was born in a small GM engine coating factory during the the Depression. His parents were people of little means, but made the best of it by raising their son in a trailer filled with love and free cheese. They did everything in their power to ensure that "Cappy" would go on to greatness and do all the things they were too poor to do.

"Cappy" dreamed of becoming a mediocre engine coater for General Motors and knew if he only goofed off in school, did plenty of drugs in college, etc; his dreams could become reality. At a young age Cappy would make elaborate tracks in the vacant trailer space next door and run his matchbox cars into the wee hours of the night. His parents would come home from swing shift at the GM plant and find "Cappy" asleep, matchbox collectors box in his grip; muttering how he was going to be part of a mediocre race team one day on things call quads. "Cappy"'s parents chalked his mutterings up to the brown water he drank on a daily basis and also the asbestos fumes from his elementary school.

Although "Cappy"'s parents supported him to his face, they knew he would never amount to more than a disgruntled factory worker forced to make prank phone calls to local taverns. If only his parents had an inkling of what the future would hold! A world of computers, the internet, and forums where their loser son could make blanket statements about things he knows nothing about and challenge people to races....only to back out with lame excuses later. This is part one of the "Captain" Carl Baxter story, there is much more to tell in order to understand the whole person....................JIM

Old 09-03-2002, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

mrp
man where were you at. you could have smoked them in the 2 stroke class. ryan ran second with only 2 practice laps and there aint no way you can get your timing down in 2 laps on that track. josh and jason went off and left the rest of the pack. when josh and jason crossed the finish line the rest of the pack was at least a third of a lap behind. dont judge them all by the cap, we met some really nice racers while we were there and most came over to get a good look at the moto. we are going to fernwood tomorrow night to practice and then race rock hill saturday. you gonna make rock hill this weekend ? let me kow. later

Old 09-03-2002, 03:33 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

markvette- I was glad to hear everyone did so well at Monster Mountain (and that yall didnt pee in your pants). Im going to try and make both Fernwood and Rock Hill. I broke a stud on my bottom a-arm Friday so I am waiting on Walsh to send me a new one. It should be in tomorrow and I am going to try to get it on so I can go to Fernwood. I am also in a wedding Saturday. It starts at 3 so I am going to try to make it.

Old 09-03-2002, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

mrp,
i told you that you should have bought some real a-arms like my laegers. you see laegers has an exchange policy going. if you break something on your a-arms and he has come out with an improvement over the previous design, then he'll just sell you a new set of a-arms at 100% retail (because you'll a loyal customer). no, no cheap upgrades for leagers, he will keep his improved parts for him self and you get to keep you old poorly designed a-arms in exchange for buying the new ones. mark, glad hear cappy didn't send his team after yaw. you know my mothers ,uncle's little cousin has a friend that knows a guy that is on an average motox team. maybe i will send him down to spank cappy's boys at monster mountain. well maybe not, since yaw already did.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2002, 09:19 PM
efg
Pro Rider

mrp and markvette,rock hill races the 14th.there was 5 sat in last month.they race the second and 4th sat.

Old 09-03-2002, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

Funny stuff. I'm actually laughing.

Why you ask??

Because the day still hasn't came and when it does....I get to post my say and trust me.....I WILL be sure to post plenty of pics of the eventful day.

"Captain Carl and the Baxter Duo defeat the CannonPatchKIDS"

Old 09-03-2002, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

captain carl how can you be so sure?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "The team to beat in the SouthEast"