Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

This is beyond ridiculous!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This is beyond ridiculous!

Earth First's "Death Manual"

I am normally a calm and collected person, but this got me hot and pissed! I didn't know these crazy eco-terroist tree huggers were capable of stuff like this! They think we are the scum of the earth yet they are conceiving ways to decapitate us? Give me a break, I had my ways we'd load up all these *blank blank* tree huggers on a barge and ship them off to a remote island in the middle of the ocean, strip them of all their resources except the clothes on their back and leave them there!

Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

All part of the dog, is a pig, is a kid, crowd. They think that nature is more valuable than we are. While it is stupid to destroy our environment to the point we have no drinking water or air to breathe, they take it a step further to destroy those who destroy nature (or who they feel destroy nature is a better way to put it). Of course, there are studs in the houses they live in that were once trees.... If they are concerned that the Earth's resources are being consumed I hope they don't have kids. Maybe they should stop breathing the precious air too.....

I don't want them to off themselves. Unlike them I consider human life precious and will only take a life to defend another person, my family, or myself, etc.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
All part of the dog, is a pig, is a kid, crowd. They think that nature is more valuable than we are. While it is stupid to destroy our environment to the point we have no drinking water or air to breathe, they take it a step further to destroy those who destroy nature (or who they feel destroy nature is a better way to put it). Of course, there are studs in the houses they live in that were once trees.... If they are concerned that the Earth's resources are being consumed I hope they don't have kids. Maybe they should stop breathing the precious air too.....

I don't want them to off themselves. Unlike them I consider human life precious and will only take a life to defend another person, my family, or myself, etc.
Exactly, industrial development is far more of a threat to the environment than fourwheelers are! What about all these concrete jungles we have? Those were once forests or whatever; they are so narrow minded and ignorant it's unreal.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would,nt they need a ATV to get out there to set up those traps?

Old 04-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 400EXrider02
Exactly, industrial development is far more of a threat to the environment than fourwheelers are! What about all these concrete jungles we have? Those were once forests or whatever; they are so narrow minded and ignorant it's unreal.
An interesting statistic from Vermont is that in the early 1900s the land was 3/4 open and 1/4 forest. Now, with family farms long gone, it's 1/4 open and 3/4 wooded. You can't go anywhere in New England without finding rock walls out in the woods. There's still plenty of habitat to go around from what I can see.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by TLC
Would,nt they need a ATV to get out there to set up those traps?
They probably hike in there or drive their battery operated powerwheels in haha.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
An interesting statistic from Vermont is that in the early 1900s the land was 3/4 open and 1/4 forest. Now, with family farms long gone, it's 1/4 open and 3/4 wooded. You can't go anywhere in New England without finding rock walls out in the woods. There's still plenty of habitat to go around from what I can see.
Same here in Montana, there are several places on national forest land that are dedicated wilderness and no motorized vehicles whatsoever are allowed on there, even bicycles aren't allowed on wilderness areas. They should be happy, it seems they get more places to recreate than we do.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 400EXrider02
they are so narrow minded and ignorant it's unreal.
the fencepost puts up a better argument than those tree hugging mental midgets. i've "debated" a few and they just can't see how they hurt the environment. they actually delusionally believe they help the environment. especially the ones who oppose fossil fuels. they just can't see anything but their point of view come hell or high water.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:38 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

have a guy near me who attaches 3" tri-tipped" arrow heads to mounts and puts them right in the trails. he also welded 3" spikes to disk brakes and tosses themin the river crossing and hides them under leaves.
I have pics on my home computer I'll post when I get home...

they look sorta like these but hollow in the center.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

you know, the sick and depraved have a way of justifying their means whether it's criminal activities such as sabotage or those traps or whatever. i've never seen us, the atv community, get beligerent with them folks until AFTER them mental midgets have screwed us over or harmed us!

Quick Reply: This is beyond ridiculous!