OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...........here are three

Old 05-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...........here are three

Name:  Reagan2.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  61.5 KB

Name:  Bush1.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  66.5 KB

Name:  Obama3.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  23.4 KB

Old 05-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Oh, that is funny! We had a good laugh at that one!

Old 05-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow!!! Putting himself into the role of a housewife. Another Historic move by the Bamster!

Old 05-21-2009, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

LOL I just can't stop laughing. I wonder if he does dishes too. LOL

Old 05-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

Yeah, and I'm sure there are tons of pictures showing Bush picking his nose,Reagan asleep at his desk, etc. Just depends on who puts up the pictures. You can make anyone look bad with the right picture, not raggin' on you guys, but, come on, give the newbie a chance, W had 8 years of one of the worst runs a president ever had, maybe haulin logs is the only job he can get now !!! In my opinion, the only reason he got re-elected was that Kerry was an even bigger butt hole than he was. Besides, it takes a REAL man to not be ashamed to help around the house !!!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

It's just a funny picture. I do dishes to help out my wonderful wife, and laundry too when needed. I'm even as good a cook as she is and help with house cleaning when needed. But, she doesn't get the chainsaw going and cut the trees down. (Although she loads the ones she can carry into the truck) She doesn't run the splitter although she'll stack the wood with my boys. It's division of labor. Now, that being said, I think Obama is the biggest lightweight that has ever been President. His claim to fame, other than a few months in the Senate before running) is Community Organizer. Gawd! It's clear he doesn't understand the world we live in and the threats against our country. His cabinet and secretary post picks are running this country down the tubes. Environmental secretary and department call CO2 a controlled pollutant. Are they going to stop up all the volcanoes that produce CO2 more than all of man's efforts. (And this is all for, so called, global warming, that is junk science at best) No, just tax we idiotic citizens who need vehicles to get from A to B. Department of Homeland Security secretary releases a memo that says that right wing groups including soldiers returning from service should be watched by DHS. Department of Interior secretary and department close drilling leases in Wyoming where they were exploring for oil. They claim they want energy independence and close exploration??? That would be fine if all the other alternatives were up and running but they are not. He's already outspent his predecessors and he's only been in office for 5 months. He's spending money like we have trillions of dollars in reserves when we don't. We'll pay for it. He signed the omnibus spending package and started the process of closing vast areas to motorized recreational riders. The list goes on.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

That's what I like about you, Moose,a lot of the micro brains on this forum would have fired back with a string of obcenities, or made comments about my family or sexual preferences for not agreeing with them. You, on the other hand, come back with a very well worded, intelligent reply that I can totally respect.I wish we could all play so nice !!!

Old 05-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Appreciate that 95wolv. I don't try to belittle people. I try to live by the, "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you", mode of life. And, I agree that Bush was far from perfect. But, the alternative was much worse. I live in that conservative bastion of Massachusetts and have followed Kerry's years in the Senate. It would have been worse. I personally liked Fred Thompson but he ran a late and lousy race. It's sad when your choice makes you decide on the "lesser of two evils".

Old 05-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

After thinking a bit, I think 95wolv is right. We need to give Obama a chance.

I mean look how long it took Hillary to take charge in the White House.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Smile

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
After thinking a bit, I think 95wolv is right. We need to give Obama a chance.

I mean look how long it took Hillary to take charge in the White House.

I wonder if she threw any lamps at the Iranians and North Koreans when they refused to talk to her???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...........here are three