OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Obama administration to fund foreign mosques!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Obama administration to fund foreign mosques!!!!

Obama is giving our tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world!!!! While millions of Americans struggle to keep their homes and jobs, President Barack Obama can't give your tax dollars away fast enough. According to the Associated Press, the Obama administration will give away nearly $6 million of American tax dollars to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including Islamic mosques and minarets, in 55 nations. See the State Department document here: http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdf...cp2010list.pdf

This is getting more and more ridiculous every day! Our country is broke. And can you imagine what the ACLU and others on the secular left would say if these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches? They would be screaming "separation of church and state!" Funding Islam on foreign soil with American taxpayer money? Not a whimper. The latest taxpayer givaway includes $76,000 for a 16th century mosque in China, $67,000 for a mosque in Pakistan, $77,000 to restore minarets in Nigeria and Mauritania, and $50,000 for an Islamic Monument in India.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the U.S. program to restore Islamic and other cultural sites in other countries is taxpayer money well spent.

I don't know about you, but I can think of better ways to spend the money... This is utterly ridiculous!!!!

Old 08-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

we had a revolution on less than what is happening now! c'mon november........

Old 08-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

I don't hold tons of hope here in Massachusetts but I hope the rest of the country throws out the big spenders of both parties. Unfortunately, McCain is going to, in all likelihood, go back. It's amazing how conservative he gets when he has to run for office.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Surprised he hasn't suggested a Toyota plant in Pearl Harbor yet.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

9-11-01 maybe our government is buying forgiveness to a group of people who were never guilty to begin w.any 1 think of that?Us government=guilty.Im not supporting this either way and I do think its a travesty and a snub in the nose to Americans to our own face.Nice to see Michelle obama going on lavish vacations while the rest of us languish.Just because she can,some of these people need to show alittle more restraint.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I'm all for forgiveness.

500lbs at at time.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Obama is giving our tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world!!!! While millions of Americans struggle to keep their homes and jobs, President Barack Obama can't give your tax dollars away fast enough. According to the Associated Press, the Obama administration will give away nearly $6 million of American tax dollars to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including Islamic mosques and minarets, in 55 nations. See the State Department document here: http://exchanges.state.gov/media/pdf...cp2010list.pdf

This is getting more and more ridiculous every day! Our country is broke. And can you imagine what the ACLU and others on the secular left would say if these monies had been spent to repair Christian churches? They would be screaming "separation of church and state!" Funding Islam on foreign soil with American taxpayer money? Not a whimper. The latest taxpayer givaway includes $76,000 for a 16th century mosque in China, $67,000 for a mosque in Pakistan, $77,000 to restore minarets in Nigeria and Mauritania, and $50,000 for an Islamic Monument in India.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the U.S. program to restore Islamic and other cultural sites in other countries is taxpayer money well spent.

I don't know about you, but I can think of better ways to spend the money... This is utterly ridiculous!!!!

This chit has been going on for decades. You think 6 mil is a lot look into USAID. They have been giving away billions of dollars a year for years...

Old 08-26-2010, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

I dont know why americans are getting sold out by other americans?Maybe greed or money or power or somekind of agenda.I believe in the Lord JC and I feel something isnt right in this country,there is something evil going on and we are in the stages of the end times.DOnt ask me how or why I feel this way,no god isnt talking to me,but what I see and hear and feel,things are going to hell in a hand basket quick.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by sugarhead
I dont know why americans are getting sold out by other americans?Maybe greed or money or power or somekind of agenda.I believe in the Lord JC and I feel something isnt right in this country,there is something evil going on and we are in the stages of the end times.DOnt ask me how or why I feel this way,no god isnt talking to me,but what I see and hear and feel,things are going to hell in a hand basket quick.
Could it have something to do with 40 million infants murdered since 1972??? Sodom and Gomorrah especially here in Massachusetts??? Paying people who don't feel like working while people trying to make a living get taxed into poverty??? Letting murderers and rapists off easy??? Good being called bad, and bad being called good???

2 Timothy 3
Godlessness in the Last Days
1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Old 08-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Obama loves it when the Muslims pull up their robes, bend over and spread their cheeks so he can kiss em right in the ol brown eye! He's been doing it as often as he can and will keep doing it as long as he can spend taxpayer money and not his own!

Quick Reply: Obama administration to fund foreign mosques!!!!