OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Anti-homosexual marriage law ; unconstitutional?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Shapeshifter Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TacticalRedneckofKentucky
Yeah, we can't legislate that someone can't have homosexual encounters behind their closed doors. But to recognize them as a happy couple attempting to replicate the life of a normal couple. Now, we all are saying they have the right to do what they want behind their doors. Now that makes it clear to me homosexuals don't really have a love relationship. Its just a very wrong sexual relationship.. Its common sense, i have never been attracted to another male...

So your saying a homosexual couple is incapable of loving each other?

Old 06-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

By what i've read, it's the people who are protesting on the streets that want the gov't to change it so they are recognized.... I'm sure the big boys don't mind.... their just all bums....

Old 06-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by scrambler400enoge
So your saying a homosexual couple is incapable of loving each other?

There are no romantic feelings when i see a man whom females think are attractive....

I think the only way homosexual couples are brought togather is through their sexual feelings, not classical love.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

There are no romantic feelings when i see a man whom females think are attractive....

I think the only way homosexual couples are brought togather is through their sexual feelings, not classical love.
You are one of 6 billion.

By the logic of your second sentence I couldn't love my pets.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:30 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly- I couldn't give two ***** what or how any human wants to do or how they chose to live THEIR life - as long as it does not effect me, my family, my freedoms, my personal well being or bring unwanted physical harm to innocents.

If two guys or two girls find love within each other- who the hell am I to say otherwise? If "god" has a problem with it... then it's between the lord and those two humans.

Why would anyone want to waste energy caring about how two other people feel about each other?
There's a million other topics on the list that deserve my input & energy before what two people feel about each other.

and who is anyone to define what "love" is? It's arrogant & pretentious to believe you have that answer and that your answer should fit everyone elses lifestyle.

Old 06-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

As I said before I am open to the topic. I still haven't read any reason it shouldnt be legal. Kids and animals cannot make adult decisions. That will stay illegal. I simply do not believe religion should play any part in the law and I think that's the real topic here.

My opinion is This county is based on freedom. That includes religious freedom. Religious beliefs shouldn't stand in the way of others who do not share the religions happiness.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by scrambler400enoge
You are one of 6 billion.

By the logic of your second sentence I couldn't love my pets.

Yes, i love my dog, but not like i would love my wife if i were married.

We've got freedom, and i don't hate people who are homosexual. I don't approve of it though. What i have a problem with is when these 2 people start trying to live a normal lifestyle with children. I see this as a big thing. Sure, they can do it. I'm not looking at this thing from a legal perspective, i'm looking at the morals of this. It bothers me that a lot of the population, (on the internet at least) just brushes off religion as it never exsisted...
Yes, we wanted to keep religion seperate from gov't, the founding fathers had just came from a religion ruled nation.. This country was founded on religion though..

As you see in my 1st post, It's just not right, in any way.

I think this whole homosexual thing just needs to stay behind the privacy of homosexual's doors.

Old 06-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, i love my dog, but not like i would love my wife if i were married.

We've got freedom, and i don't hate people who are homosexual. I don't approve of it though. What i have a problem with is when these 2 people start trying to live a normal lifestyle with children. I see this as a big thing. Sure, they can do it. I'm not looking at this thing from a legal perspective, i'm looking at the morals of this. It bothers me that a lot of the population, (on the internet at least) just brushes off religion as it never exsisted...
Yes, we wanted to keep religion seperate from gov't, the founding fathers had just came from a religion ruled nation.. This country was founded on religion though..

As you see in my 1st post, It's just not right, in any way.

I think this whole homosexual thing just needs to stay behind the privacy of homosexual's doors.
Well all I can say is my mother turned out to be a homo.... The funny thing is my dad was a preacher and my mother has always been deeply involved with her church with no issues at all and its not one of those crazy churchs.
If you want to talk about things that arnt normal just look at the catholic church.... There preachers are not allowed to have sex.... How twisted is that. So what do catholic preachers do?? Molest boys, thats what they do.
Just to clear things up our country was founded on freedom. As long as what others do is not illegal who cares. We have the right to love who we want and we have the right to belive in the "god" of our choice and that is what makes this country great.
Even tho my mother is queer. Iam just a semi normal blue collar dude, just like everyone else. I may be a little F-ed in the head at times but thats more from doing drugs and banging lots of dirty girls when I was young. Bottom line is if you you have so much time to think about who others are banging you should get a hobby.
Edit- Arnt we all sinners?

Old 06-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

To change the subject, (not to offend anyone), that is something i see as a BIG blow to Christianity. Catholisism, Homosexual churches, Luke-warm... Churches that feel the Bible is just a guide and should not be taken seriously.

Arguing over homosexuality isn't going to change anyones mind i guess. But if a homosexual claims to have religion and gets any closer to me, thats when it will require attention

Good point you guys have to, we shouldn't law out a "universal" law book, for anything dealing with politics. Now religion; the only rule-book i try to go by (attempting to improve daily) is the Bible.

The thing that got this thread going was the point where i saw on my homepage commenters supporting something, very queer (weird) that is totally new... When the media starts poking at gov't to legislate homosexual marital laws, thats what sets me to thinking...

Hey, i'll probably even start thinking about this post while i'm laying in bed and come up with something else i should've said

Anyway..

Old 06-02-2012, 06:07 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jgar
Bottom line is if you you have so much time to think about who others are banging you should get a hobby.

it's a silly argument to say two men, two woman or a single mother / father raising a child can't do it as well as a mother / father combo.

I have a friend named zac who was raised by foster families his entire life, is working part time carpentry and paying to put himself through med school- most down to earth person you'd ever meet.

My own mother had both her parents walk out on her and her two brothers & sister when she was 13- they just left the kids in the house and took off! My father met her while she was living at a church in boston! My mother went through foster homes (and was abused) throughout her younger years.

The only reason you have such strong convictions and condemn how others choose to live is because you were raised that way- in a western society. There are many other cultures around the globe that marry their daughters at 10 yo or younger! Cultures that have many wives, or worship animals... What makes your's so right?

You can play the "moral" card- but it's YOUR moral. Whether you like it or not, morals are open to interpretation by other cultures and religions.

you should research the etymology of marriage- you'll see that your current western preception of "marriage" in the 21st century is not quite what it was 2000 years ago, or what it was even 500 years ago.

you need to stop judging others and get busy living your own life.
You were born of free will, and no one on this planet has any right to tell another person how to love, live or be happy- especially if it harms no one else either way.

Quick Reply: Anti-homosexual marriage law ; unconstitutional?