OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.
View Poll Results: Select your candidate....
Obama
13.64%
Romney
68.18%
Undecided
18.18%
Somone else (obama)
0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

So- Who are you voting for ????

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
New T-shirt.

Nice!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaster94
good, we need them big enough the blind could read it!
If someone can't read a t-shirt on my billboard sized body they do need to visit an optometrist...

Old 08-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Old 08-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The other day I drove past the post office. Out in front were 2 people holding posters of obama. On the poster was a picture of obama with a hitler mustache.... It was kind of sad to see.
People who think its fine not to compromise dont understand our system works with checks and balances. These people are dangerous and selfish. When the 2 parties work together the people win.

But seeing how our politicians are paid to subscribe to certain beliefs and and string some of us along like puppets. I dont think anyone who is deeply rooted enough in the system to become president will do what is truly best for the people. Having to take a bite of a Chit sandwich sucks.

Old 08-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally Posted by jgar
The other day I drove past the post office. Out in front were 2 people holding posters of obama. On the poster was a picture of obama with a hitler mustache.... It was kind of sad to see.
People who think its fine not to compromise dont understand our system works with checks and balances. These people are dangerous and selfish. When the 2 parties work together the people win.

But seeing how our politicians are paid to subscribe to certain beliefs and and string some of us along like puppets. I dont think anyone who is deeply rooted enough in the system to become president will do what is truly best for the people. Having to take a bite of a Chit sandwich sucks.

Seeing a couple of citizens exercising their freedom of speech is not nearly as sad as seeing Harry Reid embarrass himself with false accusations on the floor of the senate. And in many ways they are correct to compare Hitler with Obama – both very pro-gun control, both hate the rich, capitalists, religion, “The System,” etc, etc, etc….

Compromise only leads to the taxpayers getting screwed harder.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just put clinton back in the white house....at least he knew how to remain calm...as long as whats her name was around anyway.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 1eep
just put clinton back in the white house....at least he knew how to remain calm...as long as whats her name was around anyway.
Some of the best reforms in welfare and other programs, including tax cuts were signed by Clinton after the Republicans put the bill on his desk. That's the kind of cooperation that I like to see. Right now, the Democrats consider if cooperation only if it's the conservatives giving in to Obama's radical programs like the government take over of healthcare.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

A "man of the people"....

QUOTE: "At the height of the summer vacation and beach season, the 238-acre beach on Long Island Sound will be shut down all day so the president can use the park to arrive for and depart from private, high-roller fundraising events, culminating with a $35,800-a-head gathering for the glitterati at movie mogul Harvey Weinstein's waterfront Westport manse.
Thousands of discouraged bathers may be turned away and the state will lose parking fees of $9 for state residents and $15 for out-of-state cars."

Old 08-06-2012, 02:07 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
A "man of the people"....
well- I'm sure he's a man of "some" people , just not for the normal "everyday" people

Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 1eep
i'll give that democrat credit, Ol' Clinton knew when to move to the middle with the republican/conservative majority. i can admit that.

Quick Reply: So- Who are you voting for ????