OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Slow Government Response

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would put a fence up and have about 25 Rotties livin in & outside the house...the fence around the whole house about 10ft. high so the dogs have free roam all around the outside !!!

Old 07-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wonder if Mexican would give the Rotties heartburn.

Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
I wonder if Mexican would give the Rotties heartburn.
Maybe, but more than likely they'd get Montezuma's Revenge

Old 07-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jmuller62
Maybe, but more than likely they'd get Montezuma's Revenge

Old 07-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Range Rover

just mix some TUMS in wit thier food...LoL !!!

Old 07-24-2014, 07:10 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Got a neighbor who lets their dogs run loose. Noticed in another part of our neighborhood, a few more dogs and cats running loose.

I'm all for the borders being closed, but if this keeps up, I'm gonna have to let some koreans move in and have them open a restaurant.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE ....

John Dough, an elderly man from Texas, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. John opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me”.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available".

John said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both. The dogs are eating them right now," and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to John, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

John said, "I thought you said there was nobody available.”

Old 05-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE ....

John Dough, an elderly man from Texas, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. John opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me”.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available".

John said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both. The dogs are eating them right now," and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to John, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

John said, "I thought you said there was nobody available.”
Lmao Lmao

Old 05-25-2015, 10:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Now Obama's sending 47 million bucks to Gaza for the Palestinian refugees but yet our borders are a joke to every one else in the world. He's gotta have those new Democratic voters that helps pull this nation down even further....

That's cheap - 0bama wants to give the Iranians $50 billion for a "signing bonus."

QUOTE:

The State Department on Monday would not rule out giving Iran up to $50 billion as a so-called “signing bonus” for agreeing to a nuclear deal later this year

http://visiontoamerica.com/21843/obama-considers-50billion-signing-bonus-for-iran/#I5MCrYcBU78WjMWf.99

Old 05-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
That's cheap - 0bama wants to give the Iranians $50 billion for a "signing bonus."

QUOTE:

The State Department on Monday would not rule out giving Iran up to $50 billion as a so-called “signing bonus” for agreeing to a nuclear deal later this year

http://visiontoamerica.com/21843/obama-considers-50billion-signing-bonus-for-iran/#I5MCrYcBU78WjMWf.99

I'm sure the Iranians wouldn't use that money to further their support for terrorism or their nuclear ambitions..... Gawd.... Is it just me, or is this administration either a) the most moronic b) doing crazy things that will bite us in the end c) both?

Quick Reply: Slow Government Response