NICKNAMES...tell us about yours

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NICKNAMES...tell us about yours

There are a lot of unique nicknames (screen names) on these forums. Just wondering how you got yours and what it means. Mine is pretty simple, I ride for pleasure and don't take it too serious (Just4Kicks).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

SEMO, should be pretty self explanitory. I am in South East Missouri

Old 08-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

I used Thunderbolt because I shoot a PSE Thunderbolt bow and I have used this name for just about everything. My last name is George and when I was in junior and senior high Boy George and the Culture Club was on the radio so I was unfortunate to get the nickname Boy George. To this day more than 20 years later whenever I run into people from high school they still call me Boy George or Boy for short. It kinda sucks being knicknamed after that guy/girl or whatever it was, But it was all in good fun so it didn't bother me.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tbsleeper because my trail blazer is a sleeper and people underestimate it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

um...I live in minnesota and my last name is friesen...hmm lots of really easy nicknames here lol

Old 08-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm ok well there are 2 reasons that I have mine.

1. 2 freinds of mine went to college drunk one night and they had to watch a video in one of there classes. The name of it was ( or they thought ) was "***** Lomax, the death of a salesman" . I was in sales at the time and my name is William Long so there drunk @$$es just put it together somehow or another. Well as it turns out the guys name wasnt ***** Lomax it was Biff Lowman. Thats a good reason not to go to class drunk right there, those names dont even sound the same so were not real sure where they got it from.

2. What made it finally stick to me was I bought a little 94 Mitsubishi Mighty Max truck and it was lowered. Well the Name Lomax came back up and stuck for sure when everyone seen what kind of truck i was driving around in a " LoMax".

Old 08-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

LOMAX...now that's a good one and it's one that I was particularly curious about. Now I know...nice.

Old 08-18-2004, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Thunderbolt
I used Thunderbolt because I shoot a PSE Thunderbolt bow and I have used this name for just about everything. My last name is George and when I was in junior and senior high Boy George and the Culture Club was on the radio so I was unfortunate to get the nickname Boy George. To this day more than 20 years later whenever I run into people from high school they still call me Boy George or Boy for short. It kinda sucks being knicknamed after that guy/girl or whatever it was, But it was all in good fun so it didn't bother me.
Hey Boy George, how ya doin? I wouldn't have spilled the beans on that one...Remember boys, Thunderbolt is now "Boy George."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My nickname is self explanatory...I like to be on the river.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course if you search hard on the ford 7.3 boys club thread, you will find lots of nicknames for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ss97 is my e-mail address, but the SS are my initials, and 97 is the year I met my wife. 97 is also a number I raced several years ago.

Old 08-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

The girl that gave me mine said "One"Time thru the "Fly" and i was Hooked on the "Cowboy""