busted!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default busted!

pulled in my driveway today, got off my quad, looked behind me and a state police SUV was just sitting in my driveway. lol she said she got a handfull of calls bout my blaster all day. got 3 tickets. riding on public roads no insurance and no registration. haha oh well. still got the quad atleast =)

Old 05-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default busted!

I am getting into dual-sport dirt biking, just to have something I can ride around the neighborhood and the local hills...and not have to look over my shoulder for the sheriff....

Old 05-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default busted!

damn dude good idea. never thought of that.
but i dont have my license yet lol maybe thats y. im def gonna look into an indero bike now tho

Old 05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Range Rover
Default busted!

i hate to hear about that you guys have to worry about the police in ya'lls town. i live in a small country town in oklahoma and we have two state highway patrolmen that live in our town and we see them riding their atvs everywhere and so does everyone ine town, there are about 5,000 people that live in my town and an honest estiment whould be that about 68% of them own and atv and we DO ride on publice road ways with no problems. as long as we dont have any major accidents then it will probally stay that way for a while...................shea....................

Old 05-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default busted!

man your lucky i live in a small town outside of a city but everyone has quads and we still get knocked

Old 05-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default busted!

Use to be if there was a vacant lot in the neighborhood, it got turned into a motocross track and everybody thought that was great because it kept us kids out of trouble. Ok, we broke some bones, but that's better than becoming a stoner!

I still have lots of great riding behind my house (Reche Canyon...you will have seen it in those freestyle jumping videos!), it's just that I have to ride a few blocks on the street to get there. Use to be that the LEO's were pretty mellow and would just tell you to stay off the main drag, but now I think the city council expects them to write tickets. Some of the LEO's ride themselves though, because they stop and talk shop with me when I am loading my trailer....

Old 05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer
Default busted!

haha niice. but dont be hatin on the stoners. lol

Old 05-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default busted!

i have the same damn problem but i live on a island with all those stupid rich peolpe who hate wheelers especially when theyre loud like mine because of the dual pipes ive been theyve cought me about 8 or so times but ive been lucky and havent got a ticket

Old 05-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default busted!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: shea_davis1214

i hate to hear about that you guys have to worry about the police in ya'lls town. i live in a small country town in oklahoma and we have two state highway patrolmen that live in our town and we see them riding their atvs everywhere and so does everyone ine town, there are about 5,000 people that live in my town and an honest estiment whould be that about 68% of them own and atv and we DO ride on publice road ways with no problems. as long as we dont have any major accidents then it will probally stay that way for a while...................shea....................</end quote></div>

Where I live its just about the same, we can ride in town on public streets all we want just need a flag. But any of the small highways running out of town are off limits, You can cross them just not ride on them. But I can get 5 towns withing 10-15 miles of our house all via gravel roads if need be.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!
Default busted!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: shea_davis1214

i hate to hear about that you guys have to worry about the police in ya'lls town. i live in a small country town in oklahoma and we have two state highway patrolmen that live in our town and we see them riding their atvs everywhere and so does everyone ine town, there are about 5,000 people that live in my town and an honest estiment whould be that about 68% of them own and atv and we DO ride on publice road ways with no problems. as long as we dont have any major accidents then it will probally stay that way for a while.</end quote></div>

Make that two for ok. I'm little south of Chickasha, OK. Think that's about 2 or 2 1/2 hours from ya shea. Not much prob at all with police. They understand that more quad ride most of the country roads than vehicles. As long as not tearing anything up they mostly fine. Then again...Most don't bother with these roads anyway.

Quick Reply: busted!