Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

i freakin told you so...

Old 11-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I baught a Kazuma 110 for my then 9 year old son last x-mas to introduce him to the sport. I was hopeing that it would last two years then he could move to a name brand. Well that little Kazuma did just what I wanted it to. Maybe to good though. After approx 60 hours of riding other than fauling plugs every 2-4 hours.. she runs like a top. Had the same carb prob, but tore it down and cleaned it and no probs since. But the problem is my son started getting real comfortable with it and was jumping it at the little track at our riding place. He was clearing 10-12 feet with 4-5 feet of air. I have to admit I was just waiting for something to break but it just would not stop. After thinking about another year him beating that to bits ( and possible hurting him when it breaks ) we decided to mive him up to the 250ex for this x-mas. But I have to admit this was one tough little quad and I hope it will make the next little kid happy when I sell it. Yes you get what you pay for, but for all the bad press... I guess I had to throw in a good luck story!!

Old 12-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Trailblazer

We'll see how my daughter's 110cc Taotao last lol... Just got it today. It's her first one too and I am sure it will do just fine. Well I hope.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by xcitmt
I baught a Kazuma 110 for my then 9 year old son last x-mas to introduce him to the sport. I was hopeing that it would last two years then he could move to a name brand. Well that little Kazuma did just what I wanted it to. Maybe to good though. After approx 60 hours of riding other than fauling plugs every 2-4 hours.. she runs like a top. Had the same carb prob, but tore it down and cleaned it and no probs since. But the problem is my son started getting real comfortable with it and was jumping it at the little track at our riding place. He was clearing 10-12 feet with 4-5 feet of air. I have to admit I was just waiting for something to break but it just would not stop. After thinking about another year him beating that to bits ( and possible hurting him when it breaks ) we decided to mive him up to the 250ex for this x-mas. But I have to admit this was one tough little quad and I hope it will make the next little kid happy when I sell it. Yes you get what you pay for, but for all the bad press... I guess I had to throw in a good luck story!!
Cool beans. Honestly after I read your post I ended up getting one for my 10 year old daughter. You are the man and thanks for the feedback on these not so popular chinese brands.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default the bad press not with my 2

I have 2 Chinese quads now,a Hensim 250(3 years old), and a Roketa 150(5 years old used).no to little repair done.
from the research and the work I have done to other Chinese quads the thing to watch for is online sellers, if they don't have a building don't buy it from them.(selling right off the boat and have not even seen what they sell)
they are produced in three shifts, the first shift being the best of the best assemblers and parts.(Higher priced Chinese stuff)
second shift second best(mid priced)
third shift well you get all the crap parts. (dirt cheap).
the least amount of complaints on Chinese atv /dirt bike manufacturers. Hensim,Kymco,Jetmoto,Roketa,BMS,Tao Tao,Shineray,Bashan

The ones you hear about completely coming apart are third shift products usually sold from small fly by night sellers which are low priority, if your going to buy one make sure they sell a lot of them as they become priority and get shipped first or second shift products.