Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

im new here and really need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Neo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im new here and really need some help

Hi im so just not getting anywhere guys with a so called baja 250 baja motorsports have id it as a wd250 qj,,,hmmmm well i cant get a single diagram to match my wiring, the cdi (i posted pics) is a single plug 6 pin but all replacements show two plug layouts. there is 3 white wires and a blue/white and a green/white wires coming from stator ive id them as 3 phase stator and the pickup coil. Although i dont know where im supposed to attach the green/white. To be honest i aint got a clue what to put in any of these pins. as currently i cannot get a spark. also of the three white wires , one of them has a branch off with a spade connector, although no diagram shows anything of this. and there is two little black boxes one has what appears to be the three white wires input and a set out again with a black and green and a black on its own????any idea. and lastly what maybe possibly a contoller box of some type. I would be so grateful for any intel to advance a bit further on this quad.

Last edited by brett0604; 12-17-2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: forgot pics
Old 12-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Ask your questions in the Chinese Quad part of the forum. Some good knowledgeable people. Be patient.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Neo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ooo im being very patient haha but im getting tired of it now