Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

POLARIS SUCK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2000, 05:01 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think about it magnum... Just like someone already said, just look at a Yamaha or a Suzuki or Honda or something like that, you can see the difference in a second... It doesn't take much to realize that polaris is all plastic.
Now, back to the automatic tranny for a utility... First of all I never said that the Explorer should have a Manual tranny, but I did say that it would make it a lot easier to work with... Plus, more fun. I think polaris would jump up on the quality ladder if they would make a manual tranny, for at least one atv of theirs. That way people would have the choice.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

He is just trying to start crap. so what I owned a Yamaha Warrior it lasted 3 months before the motor quit sat 6 months in the shop waiting for the parts. They didnt want to cover it under warranty but I threatened to get a lawyer. It is odd I have owned two Polaris and they have run allot better than my two Yamahas that is why i switched brands.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

Polaris makes a manual shift the Xpedition

Old 06-30-2000, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Have you really looked at the quality of the 2000 Polaris's? Seriously? when I was looking for a new quad I looked at them all could have bought anyone I wanted and actually it was the quality feel of the Sportsman that made me by it. Solid as a rock. Smooth and powerful, I have 700 miles of hard, hard use on it. My Sportsman has gone longer than any other atv I have owned without needing something. it is simply the best atv I personally have owned. and if you want to say the others I owned to compare it too were junk go right ahead they were Honda and Yamaha, all bought Brand New.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Have you really looked at the quality of the 2000 Polaris's? Seriously? when I was looking for a new quad I looked at them all could have bought anyone I wanted and actually it was the quality feel of the Sportsman that made me by it. Solid as a rock. Smooth and powerful, I have 700 miles of hard, hard use on it. My Sportsman has gone longer than any other atv I have owned without needing something. it is simply the best atv I personally have owned. and if you want to say the others I owned to compare it too were junk go right ahead they were Honda and Yamaha, all bought Brand New.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:28 PM
Trailblazer

Beartracker... Go to school, take 3rd grade English and learn how to write. Then come into the forum and make stupid comments.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:45 PM
Trailblazer

apparently, young Jester has been left unsupervised for a while. I wish I would have had a computer to play with when I was in daycare.

Jester, Its obvious to me that your parents left out two very important rules while raising you.

1, Treat others like you would like to be treated.
2, If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Hope this helps.

Old 06-30-2000, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

These two kinds come across as babbling idiots. My guess is this thread will get locked because they have nothing intelligent to say.

If Polaris Sucks, tell us why, from your experience. Tell us about problems with LATE Model Polaris's. Everyone knows the old chain driven 4X4s were unreliable. Tell us about problems that were not owner induced. Express your thoughts like an intelligent person and maybe your post will be interesting.

If you want to post in this forum and not be locked out, think before you type.

Greg

Old 06-30-2000, 05:48 PM
Trailblazer

It may feel like quality now, but in about 6 months it will feel like a bag of bobcats

Old 06-30-2000, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer

Here, let me be completely frank with you... Polaris Suck.... Just as I put in the very first message. I knew people like you that owned POLARIS CRAP would make new messages tell me how wrong I am...
Again, let me be frank, I don't really care... I've given you my opinion and You can say what ever you want about it!
But I do know, From experience how Polaris is!

Quick Reply: POLARIS SUCK!!!