Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

The Polaris Nuthouse

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Polaris Nuthouse

Yes I am very proud. bristol is coming, and the 24 will probably get some 17 on it.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

I've been here since PG was BG!!! I haven't come here a lot in the last couple years. Ever since they changed the forum software it's gotten really slow. It used to be fine. I like the old one way better. If it was still the old software my post count would probably be triple what it is. This is the first forum I ever joined. I'm now a member at dootalk, snowmobile world, diesel place, elightbars, efi live, and plowsite. The only other one I have a problem with being so slow is snowmobile world. And I don't go on that one very much anymore for the same reason. The funny thing is, this one and SW are the only ones I've ever been a supporting member at! It's only because I wasn't a member at some of the others, or they didn't offer, when I became a supporting member. It was a little over a year ago. They have since expired and I just didn't renew them yet because when they expired I was laid off and still haven't caught with everything yet.
I had just got so sick of the politics at one of those forums, that I decided to support the ones that weren't like that. The only time I ever got in trouble here was when I was first a member here and I decided to play a joke on some of the Polaris guys. Remember when everytime someone typed tough it would automatically become a Polaris link? I pretended I fixed that somehow (Like as if I got into the system somehow) when all I did was make a link using the word tough like you normally would with any word, except I linked it to a suzuki site. Well, DBeck didn't think it was too funny. And that was completely understandable to me after I actually thought about it. Especially since I implied that I had hacked the system. Man he was infuriated at first, then once he realized what I did he was still pissed, just not ready to ban me. But he did shut down the thread immediately and scolded me hard, and told me to never tell anybody what I did so they don't get any ideas.......ahhh......hmmm. Well, I don't think that is going on anymore so I won't bother deleting everything I just typed.

Old 03-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

bad boy Sparky
bad

Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Sparky8370

I've been here since PG was BG!!! .</end quote></div>

Yep. two first years I was BG, but what happened one morning?
Nick doesn't work, so I made new one PG, that's the reason for that.

Old 03-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Hi there PG long time no see.

**I'm gonna try out a HTML smiley, so if you see a bunch of funky letters and symbols it didn't work. It says that some symbols will work, so we'll see.

&lt;a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.co...at%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank"&gt;&lt;img src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif" alt="SmileyCentral.com" border="0"&gt;&lt;img border="0" src="http://plugin.smileycentral.co...age.gif"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hey thumbs up Budman!! Looks like there's some house cleaning (Kind of ironic to use this analogy)going on in Az.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/...breaking/s_555006.html

Old 03-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ha ha, ya sort of quiet around here these days. No burritos burning at the construction site. Miss that smell.
I too was blasted once by the mods, Sparky. You and I would make a great team. I was double posting, of all things, the illegal immigrants marching in AZ.
Take it easy, MWQ, all is good. Budman is a new man.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey MWQ, why don't they post the city and state where everyone is from? That was fun.
Doc and I wouldn't be buddies today if I didn't know where he was from.
Good buddies, that is.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Budman650

Hey MWQ, why don't they post the city and state where everyone is from? That was fun.

Doc and I wouldn't be buddies today if I didn't know where he was from.

Good buddies, that is.</end quote></div>

Now your creepin' me out.
I always wondered what happened to the original nuthouse. I thought it was about the whole Richard thing. Turns out it was sparky pissen' off the man.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

I had started a new topic when I did that, I didn't post it in the nuthouse.

This isn't the only forum I've got into trouble on. Here's a quick little story. On the dootalk forum someone had posted "spy" pics of the new rev xp last year. BRP contacted all the forums that someone had posted it on and asked them to take them down. Dootalk is one of the few that agreed to do it. They posted a notice about it, but there was always people posting it that hadn't seen it before and hadn't seen the sticky. So one day someone posts it and asks "What do you think?" Other people had already posted telling him it wasn't allowed, so I just quoted him and replied "I think you'll get in trouble." The next thing I know I'm suspended. I know what happened. The original poster edited his post and removed the pic. The pic was in my quote, and instead of taking the time to figure out that it was a quote a mod saw the pic in my post and suspended me. The mod that answered my question from the help desk thing just always agrees with the other mods and wasn't even looking into it. That's when I started a big stink about it. I'm getting aggravated just thinking about it now because none of them could say "Whoops we screwed up." Instead they just tried making me look like an a$$ for getting pissed about it. That's the incident where I decided to support the good forums.

Quick Reply: The Polaris Nuthouse