Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris 250 Crank seals

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 11:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i dont see any hook up for any kind of plug or anything on this calliper maybe these old models just dont have a functioning brake light or maybve it works off of the reverse switch idk least of my worries i guess ok so a couple things one what kind of weighting to i need so the clutch will hit a little sooner i have no idea how the weights affect it also is there any way to test the secondary clutch for proper function at times when riding i get a vibration im thinking it is just the belt because it has a chunk out of the top of it and at low speeds i see it fling out away from the drive clutch just wondering what els could cause something like this its not all the time just when im basically pinned and getting off then back on the throttle it just vibrates and doesnt go as smooth any info would help but there is good news it has brakes now and runs good so im getting somewere...btw merry xmas

Old 12-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Sorry.. Lights worked like a dirt bike. Off the alternator to the regulator since the Cyclone didn't have a battery. Hope this diagram helps and that you still have the wiring harness,etc for the Cyclone and not one for the other models.

Attached Thumbnails Polaris 250 Crank seals-cyclonewire.jpg