GMC fans

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default GMC fans

I gotta admit, I don't worry much about snow here in Dallas. Ice is a problem, but since it's the wifes daily driver, she just stays home.

We've had the Titan for 6 months now, and haven't had any issues with it. Besides the 10 year/100k power train warranty, the dealer we bought from gave all their vehicles lifetime power train warranties. But that's only good if the dealer lasts as long a the truck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Was all set to buy a GMC, but the dealer switched trucks around, then started switching prices. We gave 25k for the Titan (sticker was just over 34k), and the GMC I was looking at with roughly the same features was just over 34k and they would go down to 31K with all the reabates.

Told the wife I saved us almost 9 thousand dollars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

She pointed out to the quads in the back yard and said she thinks she found it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default GMC fans

just picked up my acces. tonight for the truck, now got to find time to put them on. still need to buy an exhaust for it though and having a hard time finding a good one.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default GMC fans

Nice truck and quad but I need my long-bed. To me a truck isn't really a truck unless you can toss those 4x8 sheets in and shut it. I have a fiberglass cap so I have to use a trailer to haul a quad, but I can keep lumber and drywall safe and dry in there. I like to sleep in the back too. If I'm only going for a weekend I won't set up a tent. One of my friends can get the tailgate closed on his short-bed GMC, but only if he backs in. That's just too scary for me. His tires are tight against the gate and the box. The winch mount is barely above the tailgate and he snugs it down with ratchet tiedowns so it doesn't bounce and tear up the tailgate.