Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

looks like I'll be getting another bike

Old 09-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looks like I'll be getting another bike

This is kind of a rant, so join in if you have a similar situation. The sp 700 I bought a while a go came from my gf's brother. He is spliting up with his wife and has deciced to live his life in a prescription drug and alcoholic haze. When he was in a real bind and needed a place to go we took him in and tried to help. Well, he got a good shutdown job and had a 1500 buck check coming to him and still "couldn't" find a place to stay. He got kicked out. He was living couch to couch and needed money to get a place of his own. After about 2 weeks of that I asked him to sell me his bike. I bought it for 1800 dollars cash. In about another 2 weeks he was broke. He lived at a friends house and then moved in at some nasty fat b^%&*. They fought all the time and I didn't want his children to be around that, so I let him move in with me for 2 weeks. We are now at the end of the 2 weeks. He and his wife sold their doublewide yesterday and and he got 7500 cash. The first thing he did is go buy a 2004 honda foreman es with a lift, 28" zillas, and 14' itp rims. He paid 3100 cash. That pissed me off soooooo much. How can a 30 yr old adult that has been homeless for 2 months spend this money on a bike when he has no place to live? What a piece of crap!!! By the way his truck is broke down. I have to haul him around. His only saving grace is that he has helped me work a couple days for free. 6400 dollars later and still no place to live. So I guess in about 2 months I'll be buying another 4 wheeler. Thats cool, I'll get it cheap.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like my step brothers,40 years old on still liveing off/with thier mom...WHAT A JOKE!!

Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

what a moron

reminds me of this POS that was supposed to be my best friend
Got kicked out, took him in while I was still at college!

got kicked out again that summer,
Took him in, got jobs togather

moved back home

got kicked out again

inherited 80,000$ from dead grandpa

Drove him 100 miles in my 88 celebrity to get a mint 98 grand prix GTP for him in jers

helped him find and move into an apt

helped him build all the furniture

Stole my baby momma while i was working and at college,

Spent all his cash by end of summer

got evicted

**** left him

lives with his mommy again and works in a muffler shop, and is dating an 18 year old (was 16 when he started, he was 21)

what a pos

Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

What a bunch of BS!

How about a step brother, 6 kids, 4 of which he hasn't paid a dime for. 2 live with him. He moves every few months kids in tow...couch to couch...sister to sister...friends, etc...Every time we talk to him he has a GREAT job...pulling 100K a year, buying a new house, buying a new business. The next week he has a new great job, pulling in 100K again. This time decided on a lake home...gonna get a new boat and camper...The next time we talk his new boss is going to hand him his business. All along he owes everyone money, owes my friend about a grand, owes me about 7 grand. He's what you call a pathalogical liar. NEVER a true word comes out of his mouth. He's going back to school at 38 years old, has my dad cosign...graduates, doesn't pay a penny on the loan...parents get notices every month. He strings them along for 6 months telling them he's got it consolidated...just takes time for the paper work...only a few more weeks!! They call him a few weeks later...just a few more weeks!! In the end, another lie, my folks have been paying off his 20K loan, but of course not before a little damage to their credit!! Drives around without insurance, now lives with my step sister and her 3 kids...in a 2 bedroom home! Dad's been working on her house every few weeks just helping her out, he's good handyman....shows up the next week, all his work/sheetrock is torn down because my step brother says it was done wrong...he doesn't have a clue...dad always does good work, worked as a sheetrocker/mud/taper for 11 years!! He's good. As dad's working on the house brother will bash him the whole time..."you don't know what your doing" as he sits there with a bottle and 12 pack. He's now in the bottle hard, but not before 2 stints in treatment for everything from alcohol to meth. Dad thinks he's on the meth again, skinny and sickly looking!! I havn't talked to him now in 3 years, I refuse! His boys and I stay in touch through email, I send them christmas cards/Birthday...etc to their friends house where dad won't steal the card and money! He bash's me to his kids, telling them how I don't care about them..they know better!! FKING *****! The boys have open invites to come live with me and go to school here...they're waiting for the oldest to get his liscense so they can move down.

My step brother is the biggest POS on this earth, doesn't pay a bill, owes everyone money, even his dad who he's SCREWING!! He's now wearing out his welcome at my step sisters, she won't kick him out because of the boys that she takes care of, she buys all the groceries, all their school cloths, she's broke but at least trying. Brother still has NO job...NEVER did! I don't think at 40 years old he's worked a total of two years. He just mooches off everyone he can...when it comes time to pay up he bails and off to the next sucker be it a bar *****, family or friend!

Pathalogical lier..to a T. Bum..POS! Last I heard he might be in Jail..not sure on that, his sister is being tight lipped. He's wore out every welcome I know of, maybe that's why he's in jail...someplace to live, pawned his kids on someone else. POS!!

I could go on about the **** he's pulled over the years...but I think ya'll get the picture!

Old 09-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer

Yall sound like a bunch of girls w/ all that bitchin', LOL! . My brother is fu*ked up to.

Old 09-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

Ditto here. I have an older brother and sister. I've had to work crappy jobs all my life due to my cerebral palsy, and I have more than the two of them combined.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Pro Rider

I would get cramps in my fingers if I started talking about the white trash that I am related to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

white trash...