Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris Extended Warranty

Old 05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueManQuad
I read this 2 days AFTER I took delivery on my second 850XP. BMQ
BMQ: You got yourself a pair? Not that many people I've heard of have a pair of 850s.....sweet. Your friends must be anxious to "visit".

Old 05-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

I have read within the last couple months on either this site or on atvfrontier.com that if you are an existing subscriber to one of the camping magazines - camper's world i think - they will give you a FREE 2 year warrantee on a new polaris. Of course, I read this 2 days AFTER I took delivery on my second 850XP. Do some reading on these 2 sites - you could save some serious money.

BMQ
Everything that came up with that offer...seemed to indicate that it has expired. Not sure...maybe someone else will chime in...

Thanks for the tip...

biz

Old 05-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer

Yes - I do have a pair. I made the mistake of letting Mrs BMQ ride mine. We had ridden about 90 miles that day - on snow covered mostly groomed trails - not exactly rough going. Keep in mind - Mrs BMQ was riding a '07 Grizzly 700 EPS with BRAND NEW Bighorns (installed them literally the day before) - not exactly a tough quad to ride. Anyways, we had stopped for a breather & she was telling me how tired she was - her arms were beat, her hands were frozen cuz her grip warmers weren't workin, etc. We were still about 20 miles from the truck, so I offerred to swap quads. BIG MISTAKE!!! Not a half mile in she was telling me I was buyin her one of her own! (we have helmet communicators). All I heard the rest of the ride was how much better my quad was & why hadn't I bought her one already! My 850 isn't even EPS! Anyways - that's how I ended up with a pair. We took delivery on hers the following Friday.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Trailblazer

Biz4 - is that the Camper's world offer that has expired or the Polaris offer that has expired? I know that the Polaris offer has indeed exprired. What about the Camper's World offer??

Old 05-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider
Question

Biz4 - is that the Camper's world offer that has expired or the Polaris offer that has expired? I know that the Polaris offer has indeed exprired. What about the Camper's World offer??
Well...as a Camping World member for a few years now...and I was not able to find any info on it. So...not sure if the CW offer has expired or not...

Anybody know for sure?

biz

Old 05-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Arrow

Originally Posted by Treacherous
I realize that standard warranty seems to be 6 months but check out this URL:

Polaris : Our Company : Contact Us : FAQ : Warranty

Click on "What Does My ATV Warranty Cover?"

It states two years.

"Two Year Factory Warranty
A two-year limited warranty exists against defects in material or workmanship as determined by Polaris Sales in its sole discretion for ATV’s

Products used for racing do not carry a manufacturer’s warranty.

This warranty covers the parts and labour charges incurred for repair or replacement of defective components during the warranty period only. This warranty begins on the date of purchase and is transferable free of charge via a Polaris dealer."
Very interesting! Thanks for the info...

biz

Old 05-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Treacherous
I realize that standard warranty seems to be 6 months but check out this URL:

Polaris : Our Company : Contact Us : FAQ : Warranty

Click on "What Does My ATV Warranty Cover?"

It states two years.

"Two Year Factory Warranty
A two-year limited warranty exists against defects in material or workmanship as determined by Polaris Sales in its sole discretion for ATV’s

Products used for racing do not carry a manufacturer’s warranty.

This warranty covers the parts and labour charges incurred for repair or replacement of defective components during the warranty period only. This warranty begins on the date of purchase and is transferable free of charge via a Polaris dealer."
That is not from the U.S site. It is another country. They must offer different warranties elsewhere.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

Just remember. With the economy the way it is and companies saving every dime they can the goodwill from Polaris and any other brand is not going to be handed out as it may have been in the past. 6 months is six months!! not six months and 3 days!!! So if you were to have a problem then there is a less likely chance of help then maybe a couple of years ago. Keep that in mind. I'm not saying they don't goodwill, but the claim will have to be a good, no questions asked obviously defective part with no chance of abuse from the consumer type of problem. And then its a toss up.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by dslanec
That is not from the U.S site. It is another country. They must offer different warranties elsewhere.
I was going to say....don't bank on that. It's six months....period.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by ncriderforks
...but the claim will have to be a good, no questions asked obviously defective part with no chance of abuse from the consumer type of problem. And then its a toss up.
Exactly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Polaris Extended Warranty