Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » Brand Discussions Area » Polaris
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Reply Share this with your friends
Old 05-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default Fuse box????or Fuseable link??????

My 2006 sportsman 500 just shut off and there is no power i have the polaris service manual and there is no mention on how to fix this ?? any sugestions??

Thanks
Old 05-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
2008 GMC Sierra
My Garage

check the fuses under the removable panel in the front box

Mine-07 Sportsman 700 EFI
Dad's-04 Honda Foreman Rubicon
08 GMC Sierra 1500
16' Custom Trailer
Old 05-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Garage is empty, add now

check the battery for full charge and start tracing up thur to see if power is getting thur including to see if the killer switch is on. it may have a fuseable link in line from the battery to the starter. imo.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default still not starting

Thanks for the help I have been checking a few things I have a full charge at the battery but no power on the switched legs.12v ia have the front rack off and can not find any fuses any where is it just a fuseable link?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider
2008 polaris sportsman

efi or carb?
home made 54" snow plow, 3000lb warn winch, winch grill cut out "cut by me", 8 911ep led warning lights & ls12, LED taillights & work lights, front bumper, K&N air filter, P-X-T tires & alum rims(summer), 489 & steel rims(winter), hand/thumb warmers, RotopaX fuel packs, 4x8 trailer w/LED tail & maker lights, custom made lock & ride fimco boom sprayer, lock & ride tall windshield. got my auto reverse lights made and installed.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

I had to take it into get looked at by a guy I know after two seconds he found a group of wires that were burnt on the exhust pipe then he found the computer was full of water has anyone els out there had these problems he said polaris is horible for not tying wires out of the way and this is the 6th computer he has put in. Thanks for all the help.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Reply Share this with your friends

Tags
2006, 500, 700, atv, box, fuse, fuseable, fuses, link, location, main, polaris, power, sportsman, warrior