Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Factory Customer Service Stinks

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mtpockets
Kubota offers a side-by-side with cab and heat for under $20K..........and it's diesel powered!
So, if you primarily plow snow and occasionally joy ride, the Kubota is your ticket to happiness.

Let's face it, the Ranger is a toy. Not a hard-core workhorse.
Yea the ranger is a light weight when it comes to any type of real work. It's a multi use vehicle made to be ok at everything but excels at nothing. Not to mention that it's not built to last. The kubota is strictly a work machine and is designed to run forever like the rest of their farm equipment. We use our 1100 for both work and to explore around the property year round. The Heat and AC are nice options lol. I still wouldn't take it thru anything besides a wide groomed trail though. I wouldn't want to get this thing off camber, you'd be asking for problems. It goes thru snow pretty good though [IMG][/IMG]

Old 11-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

EXCELLENT picture!
Thank you for sharing!

Old 01-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default TERRIBLE customer service

I wish I had read these posts before I bought my new Polaris 570. It's a month old and I have many questions. The dealer knows NOTHING. ZERO. When I call Polaris, they tell me to call the dealer; the dealer says to call Polaris. I recently bought an OEM windshield wiper kit and the instructions are wrong; the dealer agrees, but says they didn't make the kit or the instructions. Polaris won't help me. And this is but the tip of the iceberg.

This is the worst customer service I've ever had in 60 years. As near as i can tell, Polaris cares nothing for customer service. The dealer kissed my backside before I bought the Ranger, but now can't help me with a single issue.

I am very disappointed and would not have bought a Polaris product if I knew it was going to be like this.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

You're not limited to the dealer that you bought the machine from. If the kit is wrong they should exchange it. If the instructions are wrong ,possibly some can help you on the forums. Plus there are several videos that may help with the wiper installation. This is one from a Rzr that may help.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have searched the forums, I have looked at Youtube and I've called multiple dealers. Each of the dealers say they don't know; to ignore the directions. And the dealers I did not buy from are not inclined to help anyway. Absolutely the worst customer service I've ever had. I hope the machine is good, because the service is horrible.

I went to my local dealer and he told me my machine DID NOT EXIST. I have a 2015 570 Mid Size Ranger Hunter Edition EPS. He told me I did not, because there was no such thing. Since it does not exist, he would not help me. The dealer I bought the Ranger from says the wiper kit does not exist, so he would not help me. The dealer I bought the OEM wiper kit from said to ignore the directions (and pictures) and figure out a way.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Hunder Edition shows to be the XP900. Sure you're not confusing it with the Camo 570 Ranger that looks almost like it..2015 RANGER 570 Full-Size Polaris Pursuit Camo : Features
Plus is this the windshield wiper kit you have. Shows to be for the 2015 Ranger 570. Polaris Ranger Windshield Wiper Kit 2879968 Ranger 570 | eBay

Old 01-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Amazing. Now, just like the dealer, you don't believe my Ranger exists; that I'm confused. Here's the link. I assure you, I am not smoking crack and I know what I'm talking about. And the wiper you sent me to is the kit I have. The directions are wrong.

2016 Polaris RANGER 570 EPS Hunter Edition : Features

Old 01-08-2016, 01:20 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Excuse me... Was looking at the 2015 models.. Not that I didn't believe you. If you're here to VENT no one will help. If you need help on the wiring probably some of us came help on the windshield wiper wiring if that's what you're on the forum for.

Old 01-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm not venting. But neither am I stupid that I should be questioned as to the machine I have. I can figure out a way to install the wiper assembly, but it strikes me as very poor that the directions are not correct. If the photos and directions are not correct, why bother including them; simply state "install any way you want."

Old 01-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Originally Posted by Tombstone Luke
I'm not venting. But neither am I stupid that I should be questioned as to the machine I have. I can figure out a way to install the wiper assembly, but it strikes me as very poor that the directions are not correct. If the photos and directions are not correct, why bother including them; simply state "install any way you want."
Best I or anyone can say is to find a good dealer(IF you can) as it sounds most in your area don't sound too helpful. And yes Most Polaris reps will refer you right back to the dealer! This is where it starts.Plus I can't find anything online as to the latest wiring instructions. This is where a good dealer and their techs should be able to clear up any problems on installation.

Quick Reply: Factory Customer Service Stinks