Polls Post your Polls here

Which Do You Prefer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Do You Prefer?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: southwest45

I've riden most brands, owned quads now for over ten years. Honda has to be the most reliable, My new grizzly is the most fun.</end quote></div>

south west just said it all... champion status = southwest45

Old 03-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

honda all the way for sport and utility

Old 03-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In all seriousness, the one that's sitting in your garage is by far the best! I don't care what brand your riding, if your riding you're having fun and enjoying the sport and that's what it's all about!

Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: firehog

In all seriousness, the one that's sitting in your garage is by far the best! I don't care what brand your riding, if your riding you're having fun and enjoying the sport and that's what it's all about!</end quote></div>

+1 ! exactly

Old 04-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

polaris right now for me

Old 04-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by ss97
Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha........... They just seem to make the machines that are the most fun to ride for me......

But I do lean towards Suzuki as my first choice...... I think it is that whole "First on 4 wheels" thing...... I was just an impressionable young kid the day the "quad" showed up on all the covers of the "3-wheeler" magazines and changed everything..... from that moment on anything that said "Suzuki" on it was suddenly something I needed to own....

Still I have had good luck with Honda and Yamaha too, so I would never hesitate to buy either one...... but if you gave me the keys to a 450R, YFZ450, and an LT-R450 and said pick one...... my leg would be over the Quad Racer faster than you could say "Suzuki" .......
same here man!!! well said!

Old 05-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by crazy old mudslinger
n utilitly class i like a honda (me & my father n law share a artic cat and i dont like it ) as far as sport bikes go , i like my 400ex , but i think yamaha or suzuki may be my next bike , they have more power for the same size bike
Don't like what about the Artic Cat ? I looked at Atric Cats today and they are still on my list.

I'm only looking at 4x4's but it needs to be small enough that a 12 yr old boy can handle it. He can't really handle my Honda Rincon, but the meat that I have on them rims make it harder to turn.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

All bikes are good ones if taken care of properly. With that said I prefer Honda and Yamaha. I don't have any real experience with Artic Cat or Can Am however. Seems like to me there are alot of old Honda's still running around which is a credit to there great craftsmanship.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Reliability - Honda and Yamaha

Features / Fun - Polaris

Power per CC - Can Am

Suzuki - not sure about their ATVs yet, but like their bikes

Have had 4 Polaris - Most innovative but require some maint. My early ones had so many grease zerks that I missed a couple and had to replace the bearings - didn't even know the zerks were there until the bearings went out. First ATV was Yamaha Wolverine - hardly any maintanance. However, once I rode a Polaris I sold the Yamaha and bought another Po it was so much fun.

If your life depends on it and you don't care as much about the fun factor, consider a Honda. But I have yet to ride one thats near as fun as any of my 4 wheelers. I'll put up with a little more maint. to have more fun.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer

My '98 polaris xplorer has been nothing but problems (broke down every time it's been out), while both my yamahas ('03 wolverine & '06 kodiak 450) have been ridden hard and come back begging for more. Then there's honda which is being 50/50. The '86 250r still runs like a bat out of hell while the '82(?) odyssey keeps having carb issues.

Quick Reply: Which Do You Prefer?