Polls Post your Polls here
View Poll Results: What is your opinion of the way President Obama is doing his job?
Outstanding - Just what I voted for
2.91%
Pretty Good – Like most of what he is doing
9.71%
Average – Just OK
7.77%
Below Average – Dislike most of what he is doing
11.65%
Failing – Don’t like what he is doing to the country
67.96%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Presidential Approval Poll

Old 04-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Presidential Approval Poll

Let’s get a real poll, one that is honest and not issued by a political party.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Ok, but I think approval poll is an oxymoron.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I think it is a fair enough question the way it is stated. Just my .02 worth.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't even have to have a telleprompter to decide how to vote on this poll!!!!! Nobody in the back typing what I should say!

Old 04-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldman800
I didn't even have to have a telleprompter to decide how to vote on this poll!!!!! Nobody in the back typing what I should say!
I love the gaffs he makes. The drive-by media still says he is a gifted speaker. Ronald Reagen was a gifted speaker. Bill Clinton was a gifted liar. George Bush was a lousy speaker but seemed like a decent guy. Obama is not a gifted speaker.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

At least someone thinks he's gifted.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:41 AM
Trailblazer

I thank he should just give everyone $150,000 and tall them to go by a new house and car. Then they coundn't make cars fast anuff. and people would have to go to work and start biulding housees.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!

I think it is too early to tell what he has done. We won't see what his economic moves have done for another couple years.....

He has done well in some areas.... The handling of the pirate situation was very good. He pulled the trigger in the Navy Seals at the right time and it worked out well.

He has done well Internationally, a lot of fences have been mended people are starting to listen to us again.

I also like his recent although not loud, back off of potential gun control. I really expected him to really cave and come out all anti-gun in the face of the recent shootings around the country.... But in fact the opposite has happened as more Democrats have been coming over to see the truth about gun laws....... of course each state can and always does make it their own..... Here in NY we are about to feel the fallout from the Binghamton shootings since the shooter had a license and legal guns. Of course 1 out of every 100 incidents is what should change the laws....yeah....that makes sense.......

Old 05-06-2009, 09:19 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

He has done well Internationally, a lot of fences have been mended people are starting to listen to us again.
That will happen when you run around all over the world telling people how bad America has been and appologizing for all the wrongs we have committed against the world. Why wouldn't they want to listen to that?

Obama's APPOLOGY TOUR was a discrace. He is turning us into the worlds B*tch.

I think it is too early to tell what he has done. We won't see what his economic moves have done for another couple years.....
We don't have to wait to see what he is doing to our country. The Libs complained constantly about Bush's 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit in the 8 years he was in office. Obama is going to spend 6 times that in his first year. If 1.3 has destroyed our country in 8 years, how long will it take 7+ Trillion to finish us off?

Old 05-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.

Originally Posted by RPM
That will happen when you run around all over the world telling people how bad America has been and appologizing for all the wrongs we have committed against the world. Why wouldn't they want to listen to that?

Obama's APPOLOGY TOUR was a discrace. He is turning us into the worlds B*tch.

We don't have to wait to see what he is doing to our country. The Libs complained constantly about Bush's 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit in the 8 years he was in office. Obama is going to spend 6 times that in his first year. If 1.3 has destroyed our country in 8 years, how long will it take 7+ Trillion to finish us off?
You hit the nail square on the head with both comments !! Well said !!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Presidential Approval Poll