Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 09:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda parts

Where is the best place to order Honda parts from?

Old 03-28-2017, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Your Honda dealer....while he may be a bit more expensive it is very nice to have someone on hand when you need them, especially if your really in need of something quick.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Kymco 450i
Your Honda dealer....while he may be a bit more expensive it is very nice to have someone on hand when you need them, especially if your really in need of something quick.
seems the Honda dealers here never have what's needed. They saying 5 to 7 days. I like own parts but it's very hard to work with them.

Old 03-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Sounds like you need a bigger Honda dealer....if he won't stock parts then go online, hundreds of dealers on there that want your business, unfortunately you are still looking at 4-5 days.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

"seems the Honda dealers here never have what's needed. They saying 5 to 7 days" Something has happened to the Honda parts system, it occurred about two years ago. Before that the system worked, now you can be waiting for months. Part of it is that Honda's system is terminally stupid, with the same part being given a new number when a new model comes out, so a centrifugal clutch shoe may fit 350/400/450/500/420 etc, but has 5 different part numbers, which leads to nobody stocking any of them. The idea that any dealer, however large, is going to stock all parts for even the last ten years models, is laughable. They all buy in when a part is required, from a central spares hub, only stocking fast moving bits like ball joints, brake shoes etc. This applies to the on-line ones as well, try a dealer and find the part you need is "on back order" so go to the on-line boys, you find it is "on back order" with them too.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:25 AM
Trailblazer

Buncha dealers online, and aftermarkets parts dealers like Rocky Mountain ATV and AmericanCVStore - generally who have pretty solid shipping rates and times. I've heard MotoSport is one to avoid.

Old 06-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've ordered parts from Rocky Mountain Atv as well. They're generally my choice for oem replacement parts. They have detailed blow up diagrams which show you exactly what part you're ordering. If you order more than $99 at a time, shipping is free. Even if you don't, shipping rates are still pretty reasonable and I generally get what I order within 3 business days if the part is in stock. The site will tell you if a particular part is out of stock so you aren't left hanging and waiting for weeks for something to be shipped that they don't have.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Old 06-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I order from Ronnies everyday..Great people and very professional quick shippers,,also have alot of parts in stock on ALL Brands,Honda,Yamaha,Kaw,Suz,Polaris,Can-am,Harley Davidson,KTM,Seadoo.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

Just a thought but some times cheapest is not best had to replace cv boot on Foreman quite a job tear down clean repack and put back together with budget boot which cracked between baffles within a year so had to do it all again next time bought good quality brand name(Kimpex) no problems since

Quick Reply: Honda parts