Technical and How-To Articles Post your Tech Tips and How-to articles here. Photo illustrations welcome

Please help asap im stumped ...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help asap im stumped ...

I have a 2003 honda rubicon trx 500 4x4 hondamattic with ES not going in any of the gears on all modes ESP D1 D2 when you turn the key on it shows N and whatever then it goes to flashing and the gear position (- -) on the top and D1 D2 ESP on the bottom and when you start the bike all these 3 flashing continually an it does not stop i tryed reseting it but it jus keeps doing this so i dont know when the first coad stops an the secend starts and by the way the bike has a new angle sensor i loded the angle sensor when i put it on the oil is full the tramsmission does not seem to be stuck has anyone been trough this an have any advise or know what to do to fix it please help asap ... names bobby O an when i do the reset it blinks slowly when i go in R it stops the boging but still does not shift then when i turn the key off an back on it goes back to what it was doing agen with the boging in R an still not shifting an flashing fast agen ...... i can also make a video if that helps to fix this agen please help