New rear Lock & Ride Box for the 550 & 850 Touring!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New rear Lock & Ride Box for the 550 & 850 Touring!

We have done it again!

Introducing our all new TheATVSuperStore.com Touring Lock & Ride Box made for the 2010-2012 Sportsman 550 & 850 Touring. This box is exclusive to TheATVSuperStore.com. Our Touring box utilizes our custom made lock and ride mounts. With the flip of 4 mounts you can install or remove this box in seconds. The box will be available with & without heated grips. We will also be offering it in two mounting versions. If you have Our ATV Guru rear bumper you will not need the extra mounting plate on the rear. The quality of this box is quite impressive. Plenty of lockable storage as well as a space for the optional 1.25 gallon fuel can. Both water proof & dust proof. This is not your average rear box! Like the Sportsman XP touring this is the Cadillac of Touring boxes. I like how the box surronds the passenger seat. Perfect for that little one who like mine boys tends to nod off while daddy is driving down the trail.

For those who do not want the lock and ride option we also offer a fast mounting system. Both kits can be found in the box section of our store site. With our optional rear Cobra Touring bumper the Touring really stands out!

HEY! Looking for a Wes ATV Cargo Box?

Even my 16 month old Sloan likes it!

HEY! Looking for A Sportsman Touring Rear Lock And Ride Box? Then Click Here!

Here are more pictures with our optional rear Cobra touring bumper installed.

Hey! Looking for a Guru XP Touring Rear Bumper?

Any questions on this on this unit please feel free to call the shop & ask for Thor!