All settled in from the big move!

Old 04-25-2015, 09:02 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All settled in from the big move!

Sorry I have been quiet for a while. Our family made the big move from IL to AZ. It was quite a job! We moved to a mountain town about 1 1/2 hours from Phoenix and about 1 hour south of Flagstaff. The town that has 4 mild seasons & is called Prescott.

The main reason for our move was that Sloan my youngest riding buddy suffers from major eczema. The midwest climate made him suffer to the point of tears. After the move here he has cleared up & is so happy that he can like most other boys enjoy life without pain!

Prescott AZ is a outdoorsman's paradise. You can drive you ATV via the road to any trail system. And trails there are!!! Never ending and the views are to die for. Here they do not groom trails meaning you heart will skip a beat or three with the many challenges that await you! Not to mention all the old abandoned mines in our area!

This is a perfect area to test product for us. No more having to tow our ATV's 5 hours to get to the trails. Now we just jump on and go! Our main call center & warehouse is still in McHenry IL. I have a small office here & can be reached as usual by just calling 815-321-388 & asking for Thor.

We have been posting videos of some of our rides on our product testing page on the shop site. This is truly a amazing place to test the products we sell. Here is the video link --> Videos of our rides.

So if you are planing a visit to our area give me a call or pm me. I will be more then happy to share the many thousands of mile of trails that we have right our our front door as well as just 1 hour away in Sedona! And remember if you have any questions on product that we sell give me a call at 815-321-3888. Since we are hands on we know & use the products we sell.

Have a great weekend!

Thor

On our way to Sedona for the day.

Loving the red rock of Sedona.

Bradshaw mountains on our way back from Crown King.

Out exploring with the local search and rescue team.

Putting our tire repair kit to the test on the trail!. ---->http://www.theatvsuperstore.com/Tire...Kit-p/1075.htm

Old 04-25-2015, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Glad to hear from you, Thor. Also glad that your son's eczema cleared up. I have a friend who has it and you can tell it drives her crazy at times. She spends a lot of time at the beach in the summer to help it clear up.

Great pictures and videos. Neat to live in a place where you can ride right from your front door.