Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Enclosed trailer interior ideas

Old 10-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enclosed trailer interior ideas

My new 2006 Haulmark 8.5X21 trailer should be here in a couple of weeks, and would like to get some ideas on what/how everyone has set up their trailers inside. It will be used for camping in when up in the mountains, so any ideas, pictures, lets hear/see them. Here is the trailer I ordered. Haulmark

Old 10-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Trailblazer

i see its a front-loader and because of that, its gonna be difficult to deck it out and not get rear-end heavy. if you dont keep good tongue weight, it will track poorly when in tow. thats why all toy haulers are rear loaders.

Old 10-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Range Rover

Actually, thats basically a snowmobile trailer & they can be setup pretty good, depending upon what you want to have in there. Hang alot of stuff on the walls. I setup a furnace in mine & you can put an airconditioner in the roof vent if you are so inclined. Do a search on this forum and there are some good setups/ideas /pictures. Also, go over to thumpertalk.com & there is a forum overthere w/ a lot of trailer info in it also.

Load your quads infront of the axles & you should be OK.

KenS

Old 10-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I bumped a couple for ya, but try searching for "ENCLOSED TRAILER" and you'll get plenty of topics come up.

Your options are only limited by your imagination and how much searching you do.
I peak into every trailer I see to try and get ideas, you can set these things up pretty good.

I have a 24' sled trailer and it worked great for us. We packed the quads in and also camped out of it.

Good Luck

Old 10-25-2006, 04:11 AM
Pro Rider

This is a topic that I too am interested in as I am going to be getting an enclosed trailer in the next few months!

Old 11-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

I am ticked, went to check on my trailer today, they told me the build papers laid on the engineers desk for 2 weeks, so I will have to wait longer. The build date is now November 14. I am glad I never waited until Spring to order my trailer.

Old 11-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

I ordered mine with cabinets, tire rack, window, etc. Take a look.

US Cargo

Old 11-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Range Rover

The order really sat on the DEALERS desk for two weeks. If it was the manufacturers backorder, the dealer would have caled you right away. Tell them they have one week to make good OR -- Get your deposit back and go get one from thier competittion OR the dealer sweetens up the deal by including the spare, tongue insert and ball.
Just my 2 cents..

Old 11-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Trailblazer

check out pitpal.com , they have alot of neat ideas.but expensive.also, check into royal cargo trailers website.click on the options , they got the ideas u r looking for.good luck

Old 11-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: trapland
The order really sat on the DEALERS desk for two weeks. If it was the manufacturers backorder, the dealer would have caled you right away. Tell them they have one week to make good OR -- Get your deposit back and go get one from thier competittion OR the dealer sweetens up the deal by including the spare, tongue insert and ball.
Just my 2 cents..
No, it didn't sit on the dealers desk, it sat on one of the engineers desk at Haulmark. No sense getting upset about it, as I really don't need it until spring anyway. I just ordered this fall to beat the price increases after the first of the year. I am getting kind of antsy to get it though so I can start getting it fixed up with carpet, heater, storage compartments, etc.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Enclosed trailer interior ideas