Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

how would you set up a trailer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how would you set up a trailer?

We just got a 7x18 enclosed v-nose trailer and we are planning on using it for my racing (ice and mx) and hauling 2 of our sleds up north when my parents take a trip. its basicaly mine to set up how I want, the only condition is that it has to fit 2 sleds in it and I dont want to deal with hauling a ton of stuff out for my parents to use it. The front ramp door needs to be able to be used to get sleds in and out. Anyways, what would you guys do to it to set it up for racing in regards of shelving, flooring, tie downs and storage? I have a tool bench thats on wheels so I can haul it in and out easily, which I would do anyways. The maximum I would haul would be 2 quads and 2 bikes at the same time, but that would be a rare occasion. 75% of the time it would just be my quad and my brothers bike. Im only looking to spend a maximum of $1000 on stuff. Currently it just has the bare essensials. A few tie down points (previously used for two snowmobiles), no insulation and a plywood floor. Id like to be able to keep it warm in winter so insulation is almost a must. I cannot stand a messy trailer at the races so I want alot of gear and equipment storage. Any help would be great! Thanks

Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, what are some things to do for the floor besides paint. I like those snap in garage tiles you can get, but I dont know how well they would hold up to the racing abuse and if they would stay down if a snowmobile track would spin on it.