Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

warn plow vs moose or other plow?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 11:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DCT
I would have a long, hard look at the Eagle Plow systems.
I agree.! Check out the EAGLE PLOW....for sure to be the winner in the end...watch for comparison ads coming soon!!

www.eagleplows.com. Remember, an open door policy they have..call or email...THEY WILL GET BACK to you! Most likely the same day BY PHONE!

Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by dct
i would have a long, hard look at the eagle plow systems.
yes...i vote for the eagle plow..

Old 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by rainyriver68
yes...i vote for the eagle plow..
I too like Eagle plows... but I HATE spammers, and you smell like a spammer.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Oh...so sorry to offend you. I am not a "spammer". I am a real person. I will be posting the facts of each of the plow units on my site. Just the facts, nothing in terms of opinion. JUST the facts of each plow system. You will be amazed at the findings.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Old 10-30-2010, 06:40 AM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by rainyriver68
Oh...so sorry to offend you. I am not a "spammer". I am a real person. I will be posting the facts of each of the plow units on my site. Just the facts, nothing in terms of opinion. JUST the facts of each plow system. You will be amazed at the findings.
You are a "real person" who is "spamming". Stop doing it... you are making Eagle look bad when they have folks like you do stuff like this... if indeed they are telling you to do it.

I have had two Eagle plows, and my son has one. They are great plow systems. Let folks like us, and others who are actual consumers of the products spread the word with spamming.

I know a couple of the folks at Eagle because of the business I've done with them. If you continue to spam here... and other sites where I've seen you do the same thing, I will contact them and complain and explain that you are NOT doing them justice.

Thanks.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Boss Man. Hey..I put that Home page together...glad ya like it...in fact I may have spoke with ya before. I am just a simple Minnesotan Girl...yep Girl....loving my plow. I am an RN by nature, thus I do have a few brain cells...ICU and Dialysis is my favorite. Hey, sorry again for rockin' your peaceful canoe..but I guess thats how strongly I feel of the Eagle....they will be in Indy too...I love it!

Old 11-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Range Rover

No problem Minnesota Girl! Takes a lot to rock my boat.

Let those good ole Made in U.S.A. Eagle products speak for themselves. They'll do just fine.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just picked up a 52" Cycle Country. I like the plow.

The dealer only had the universal mount kit in stock, and I took it because I needed to use the plow right away.

I was less impressed by that mount kit. It has two long pieces of flat steel with diagonal slots and comes with a variety of U bolts. There are a couple of slots cross ways, for a couple big carriage bolts that then attach to a piece of steel that fits across between them, and this has the lugs to attach to the push bar.

That would be a lot of weight hanging down pretty far, and the U bolts in the diagonal slots didn't seem like the strongest idea. I just drilled the cross piece to fit the frame without all the other stuff...

Anyway, if I were to do it again I'd get one of the push tube and mount systems that attach to the front of the frame.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

i have a cycle country for my KQ. love it!! was going to go moose but a got a great deal from my local dealer. took 3 hours to install, works well. i live in town for the first time, i am the envy of my neighborhood!!