Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!

oh ok thanks for the insight........won't be riding out there for a while......i heard it's a place down in bowie that's very fun to go but i don't know where it is.........

Old 03-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Range Rover

Hey EigerMike, if you find out about this place in Bowie let me know. I'm interested in how safe it is from authorities.

Oh, I also sent you a P.M.

Old 03-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Range Rover

AtvBlaster, I want to ride with you where is this place located? Im in Bel Air do you know where that is?

Old 03-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Cavaselis
AtvBlaster, I want to ride with you where is this place located? Im in Bel Air do you know where that is?

Sure Cavaselis, I originally wanted to go this weekend but important things came up. I should definetly go the following weekend though. Not saying that riding my ATV isn't important....lol..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

This place is located partially in Beltsville and Laurel Maryland. I've heard of Bel Air. Hit me up next week so we can make plans to go to the "Pits"....

Old 03-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Range Rover

I work in college park is this the place you can see from 95?If so I always thought that it was kinda small but i have no idea.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Range Rover

I work in college park is this the place you can see from 95?If so I always thought that it was kinda small but i have no idea.
Cool, I live in College Park! Yes this is the place you see off of Rt.95. But what you see is just a small part of it. It really stretches far and the trails go on and on! You just have to go with riders who really know their way around this area.

What do you do in College Park? I just went up to the local Motorcycle shop on Rt.1 and picked up my "twist throttle" kit that I ordered from them. I like that shop b/c so far they have great prices that beat most on-line sites b/c you don't have to pay for shipping.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: AtvBlaster
Cool, I live in College Park! Yes this is the place you see off of Rt.95. But what you see is just a small part of it. It really stretches far and the trails go on and on! You just have to go with riders who really know their way around this area.

What do you do in College Park? I just went up to the local Motorcycle shop on Rt.1 and picked up my "twist throttle" kit that I ordered from them. I like that shop b/c so far they have great prices that beat most on-line sites b/c you don't have to pay for shipping.
are you talking about Heyser cycle?

I work right on rt 1 at Lumber Liquidators.....a couple of blocks before costco going north

Old 03-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Range Rover

I work for a telecommunications company down there.Its actulley in Greenbelt(near the fridays) but I always say college park because most people know that area better.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Range Rover

I work for a telecommunications company down there.Its actulley in Greenbelt(near the fridays) but I always say college park because most people know that area better.
This is one hell of a coincidence but we probably work in the same building!!!! Which do you work for Verizon or Cingular !?!?...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Dude! We're either neighbors or we work for the same company!!!!

I also say College Park b/c it is more commonly known.....

Old 03-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: EigerMike
Originally posted by: AtvBlaster

are you talking about Heyser cycle?

I work right on rt 1 at Lumber Liquidators.....a couple of blocks before costco going north
No, this is the small Motorcycle shop in College Park not Laurel. It's near the College Park Honda dealership and Next to the Wheel/rim shop, it's also near the beltway.

Btw, it's cool that a few of us work really close to each other!!!

P.S. Hey EigerMike, I'm working on my wood floors in my house any deals you can get me?? (just in case)....

Quick Reply: ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!