Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!

ITS REALLY GETTING FRUSTRATING TRYING TO FIND SOMEWHERE IN MARYLAND,CAN ANYONE HELP?THANKS P.S.-LEGAL RIDING,ALREADY BEEN DOWN THE TICKET ROAD.

Old 12-19-2004, 08:01 AM
Trailblazer

I'm looking as well, let me know what you find. I've posted a couple times in different forums and I assume I'll find a couple spots. There's the Budds Creek park down south that sounds nice, just got to pay some $$$.

zancr@yahoo.com

Old 12-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Range Rover

Hey, my friends all just got their ATV's not too long ago, I still need to get mine. Anyway, they all talk greatly about this place called "the pits" it's right off of Rt. 95 going north near Laurel MD. I beleive that you can actually see this place from Rt.95. I'll have to get back with you about which exit it is off of Rt.95.

Oh, and this place is out in the open (no fees) I guess it's county property but everyone goes there and has been for years!

Good luck!

Old 01-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

This is a great place to ride, but when somebody gets hurt, it gets crawling with po po.It is all posted , so when you get caught, they MAY give you a 500$ no trespassing , must appear in court, ticket, along with the stipulation that you get to walk the thousand acre perimeter and post the owners NO TRESPASSING signs on every tree.Lots of places to enter and exit, but whatever you do, don't park at the gates right next to Rt. 95, because if they are out for fresh meat that day, they WILL start paperhanging there! good luck!

Old 01-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Budds creek, i know the place you are talking about and i love going there. but havent been recently. if you own ur own land that is good. my friend has a couple hundred acres down on the eastern shore where we ride.

Old 01-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Poopy, any chance you all are looking for more riders? Also, has anyone actually rode at Budds Creek? Their website says they don't allow casual riding, only racing events. I've been to the ATV park next to Budds, and it fails in comparison. I would love to ride Budds some day. Anyone have connection?

Old 03-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Range Rover

Hey Marylanders! My friends and I are going to try our luck tomorrow over at the "pits" in Laurel. My friends went in a large group last Sunday and they had a blast with no problems. I just hope nothing happens but I've been told that it's usually pretty cool and that we don't have much to worry about.

Keeping my fingers crossed for no cops and no accidents.....

Old 03-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Trailblazer

I ride in laurel all the time mainly because i work out there.......i also ride out in brandywine off North Keys rd by brandywine auto parts.....any body ride anywhere else?

Old 03-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer

any body ever rodeout ft washington? i think it's a spot off 210 hwy but i never hear much about it.........

Old 03-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: EigerMike
I ride in laurel all the time mainly because i work out there.......i also ride out in brandywine off North Keys rd by brandywine auto parts.....any body ride anywhere else?
Hey EigerMike, I went to the Laurel pits yesterday with a bunch of friends. It was my first time there and boy did we have a blast!!! That place is so enormous!!! We rode all kinds of trails there and some very technical ones as well. I've never been to Hatfields and McCoys but as long as the "pits" is here and we get no heat then I'm pretty happy with this place!!!! Saw a bunch of other riders there too overall about 30 or so guys...

Hey is the place you are talking about off of Rt.5?? There's some power lines there I've seen while getting onto to Rt.5 from Rt.301 it was on my right where I noticed some trails. Is this place safe? I've heard rumours that some guys sometimes get "jacked" for their bikes at gun point!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ANYBODY HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE IN MARYLAND?!?!