Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » ATV Community » Where to Ride
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 05-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Default the best place to camp and ride in pa

does anyone know of a place in pa you can camp at and ride without the members only thing being a problem, i see theres a lot of trailheads in pa but im not from there so plaese help!!
Old 05-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

what part of pa
i know of one in white haven
Old 05-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to kawasaskirules

Fayette County, Connellsville
Old 06-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

Check out the ATV trails in Sproul State Forest. There's a great riding area and you can camp at one of the trial heads. No charge for riding there. But I would strongly recommend calling ahead. Look on the PA DCNR website. They can give you details and phone numbers to call. They do close down occasionally due to weather related/trees down what-not. I think they also have mx events that might keep you out for a specific weekend.

Last year, I drove all the way out to Allegheny N.F. to find out 1/4 of the ATV trail system was shut down due to trees down. If I had come a week earlier, I wouldn't have been able to ride at all. So again, call ahead!
Old 06-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

By the way, you don't have to be a member to ride at tower city. At least, you don't have to be a member to ride there the first time. You just have to sign the wavier and pay $35 day fee. But its well worth the $250 annual membership fee.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to FoxForma

I was just at paragon this weekend, we camped at the red ridge campsight, only $10 a person, they have hot showers also which was nice. Rode at paragon all day sat which is only $25. Very fun time and well worth the money in my opinion for camping and riding.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:38 PM

Tags
allegany, atv, atvs, camp, county, fayette, haven, pa, place, places, primitive, ride, riding, trails, white