Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

KENTUCKY

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KENTUCKY

Other than at private land, no I havent at the lake.. There are supposed to be some in LBL also I hear.. there is Turkey Bay that is some trails and aot of mud and hills.. I've not been there either though......

Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Range Rover
Default KENTUCKY

where is that at i never heard of that place? i dont know to many of the towns around there. i'm thinking of going up there in about three weeks i'll let you know and mybe we can meet and go riding.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default KENTUCKY

have u checked out royalfarmandatv trails no pics but is in clarkson ky 325 lone oak i think it was pretty fun but ive just found a AWESOME place to ride 20 miles from I-65 im munfordsvill i will have to get a map i dont have a address and tripple e is now closed!!!!

Old 07-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Range Rover
Default KENTUCKY

Hey Tork, you should check out the Harlan County Ridge Runners website- http://kyoutdoors.org There is a forum on there for Western KY ATV riders that you might be interested in, as well as info on Black Mountain Off-Road Park in Harlan County KY-check it out! As far as here in Northern KY, I just recently heard of a place called 491 Off-Road in Demossville (Pendleton Co.), and was thinking about driving down to check out. Anybody know anything about it?

Old 11-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KENTUCKY"></title><script src=

hey folks new to the forum. Live in Benton for a few years now. My driveway leads right into soldier creek. If anyone plans on riding they should stop by and say hi. I ride a 2wd quad so not much for the creek on deep days. Like going to LBL though. if anyone wants a group ride at lbl give me a call.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Trailblazer

Hey morgan.. You any where near Brewers?? It is more on the line of marshall/Graves I think.. My buddy lives right in brewers we been parking over thre to go to soldier, which lately we've been in the clarks river more than the soldier creek, although most just call it all soldier! lol

Be cool to meet up with some of you guys man........

Send ya a PM there Morgan.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Range Rover

going to ride at LBL Thanksgiven week 22-29. would be nice to ride with someone that has been there before......so if anybody else is going to be there that week let me know.

Old 11-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Tork, You and I may have met before. I know Matt. Was at his party not long ago with the hauted barn and stuff. I live on Harrison Rd.

Scrambler, I'll ride LBL sometime ya. Have a season pass. If I'm in town for Thanskgiving I'll go.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Range Rover

morgan, if you do go i'm pretty sure i'll be easy to find . i will be the only one on a bright orange scrammy. i have'nt seen another one yet.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: morgan2514

Tork, You and I may have met before. I know Matt. Was at his party not long ago with the hauted barn and stuff. I live on Harrison Rd.</end quote></div>

Yeah, I wasnt able to attend that one due to work... But hey, there is always next year!!!!
Man, you really oughta check out that site, there are alot of us local that frequent over there.. it is a little more mud oriented and there are alot of popo owners there.. but it is nice place also..
www.rubberdowncustoms.ca/forum

Quick Reply: KENTUCKY