Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

KENTUCKY

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KENTUCKY

Figured I'd start one for Ky.....
I live around Paducah area in western ky....
We ride alot in WILSON creek in Lowes ky, and some private land that is mainly trails..
Any other ky riders on here got a place to ride or anything????

Old 07-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Range Rover
Default KENTUCKY

Live in Sikeston,MO.ride at Bricks 4x4 farm,Poplar Bluff,St Joe Park at Farmington
MO.Would like to ride in your area sometime if we could get together1[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default KENTUCKY

Heck yeah man.. We are always looking for more people to ride with and even new places to ride....
Your not TOO far away I dont think...
Wilson creek is a fun place to ride.. This year it isn't as long due to places you CANNOT go through, but it is still fun.. Then the mayfield creek is at the end of wilson, and is pretty easy to get to.. Not sure if anyone has attempted mayfield yet this year.. It's pretty DEEP.... Always is.. We rode it last year for a short distance and it was fun.. little bit of a current in that water..
But yeah man we do need to get togehter for sure...
We hang out alot more over at www.rubberdowncustoms.ca/forum... There a few of us that ride together over there anyways.......

Old 07-15-2008, 01:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default KENTUCKY

Hi Tork,
I also live in Paducah, haven't been to wilson creek or mayfield creek, not real sure how to get there. But last went to soldier creek a few times, real deep there.
My ride torn up at the moment, when I get it running would love to check out them places you named.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default KENTUCKY

Cool man whats wrong with the bike there???
Yeah were usually in wilson on any given weekend.. I leave tomorrow for a month ( my job, I work a month and home 2 weeks) but my brother and our group are there just the same... Wilson isnt as deep as soldier from what I hear.. Though in places it is deeper and some you gotta go around...
We love it there at wilson, it's in Lowes ky.. bout maybe 30 minutes from paducah.. take 45 towards mayfield, turn right on 849 and pretty much straight down that road.. There is a little store there in lowes call Kay Mart.. then go past it (its a 4 way there) and youll go around a couple curves and go under a RailRoad bridge then over one small bridge and that is right OVER wilson... that next place there on the right immediately past the bridge is normally where everone puts in.. they're nice enough to let everyone park there and stuff.. farm land.. Guys name is chris.. if you go on a weekend you'll see the field he lets everyone park at....
I'll send you a pm there with my #

Old 07-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default KENTUCKY

Cool thanks for the info, as for my atv, it's blowing white smoke out the exhaust, and there is a ticking sound, atv shop said it was the rings, as for the ticking sound, I am guessing the lifters. And the rear brakes need fixing, I am guessing about 500 or so to get it running right. Everyone I talk to says don't ride it till the engine gets fixed, or I could make it worse. I will let you know when it get it running again.

Later,
Chris

Old 07-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Trailblazer
Default KENTUCKY

Ok cool man, yeah I would get it checked out and fixed first too... No doubt...

Old 07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Range Rover
Default KENTUCKY

whats up guys, i dont live in KY. but my mom lives in murray. and i go there all the time. she has about 11acres that i cut some trails in , but i need some were else to ride when i am there, i was thinking about the trails at KY lake. but i dont have anybody to ride with when i'm there, how far is this place were you ride from murray? oh by the way i live in TN and have plenty of places to ride close to the house, tellico,windrock,and royal blue, but would like to ride somewhere new.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default KENTUCKY

From murray, I would say 30 or 45 minutes I THINK..... There is soldier creek too that may even be closer than that.. It is about all water though from what I hear...

Old 07-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Range Rover
Default KENTUCKY

not a big fan of the water riding, had problems last time i tried. water kept getting my clutch and that is not fun, i have a scambler and i dont think it was made for long water riding, have you been to the trails at the lake?

Quick Reply: KENTUCKY