Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

craigslist posting for SE Ma riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default craigslist posting for SE Ma riders

A freind sent me this from CL, someone looking for riding partners in SE MA. Although i was hesitant because i know it cant be legal riding my curiousity got the best of me and i emailed them. I havent heard back yet.
Any chance this is someone from this site?
Looking for ATV riders (West Bridgewater)

Date: 2011-07-11, 1:10PM EDT
Reply to:
comm-qpprk-2488476849@craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

We are a mature group of guys (25 to 50 years old) that usually ride pretty aggressively, the only way to have real fun right? We have a great group of guys who know just about every trail in the area and are incredible mechanics in the woods. Some times just 2 of us go out, sometimes 7-8. There's a total of about 12 of us all together. There's never any drama or BS, ever. We have a blast every time we go out.

At any rate, the reason for this posting is that we're looking for more guys to ride with us. Age is unimportant....If you're ok with us, we're ok with you! We are in the West Bridgewater Massachusetts area. Anyone in the surrounding area is invited. We usually ride every Sunday, sometimes for 4 hours. Sometimes until well after dark. Most of us ride 400-650cc 4 wheel drive quads. Sport bikes would have a tough time riding where we go unfortunately, but we could show you some good local trails.

We ride all surfaces, grass, gravel, rock, mud, speed trails, woopdys, fields, forests. We rarely get stuck, but if we do its usually less than 5 minutes before we're moving again (most of us have winches). We've never had a machine or a problem we haven't fixed pretty quickly. And no one has ever gotten hurt. Riding in groups really is the way to go, as I'm sure you know if you've had an ATV for any period of time.

Anyway, if you've got an ATV, we know how frustrating it is when it just sits there. After all, we spent all that money to ride right?!?! Come join us. Bring your friends...the more the merrier....

Respond to this posting as soon as you read this so you don't forget! You'll be glad you did....I'll be in touch and answer any questions you might have. We'll be on the local trails probably this coming Sunday.

Hope to hear from you!

Rich

· it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Old 08-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

I think this guy is on NorthEast atvers.com, and i read some of there posts,there legit(if its him) just ask him if hes on that site.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Range Rover

I live near by let me know how this works out. I couldn't find the post so if you have an email adress I would appreciate it. I have been on some of the local trails and have had a blast!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

there was no personal email address in the add, i replied to the add. Lets see what i get back.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Range Rover

Sounds like a set up! Better safe than sorry.

Old 08-25-2011, 06:10 AM
Pro Rider

As i suspected i never got a response back, most likely someone trying to catch someone doing wrong.
in my email i stated that i would like to meet in person and discuss the riding area and was hoping they had land owner permissions. This could also have scared them off..

Old 08-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

Ya its BS, just reg in N.H. we ride there alot,LMFT or Pisgah park.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Pro Rider

im working my way towards NH, labor day weekend i have a trip planned to october MTN, this might be my last ma trip.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

Oct MTs cool we do on average 40 miles there,got some very technical trails there but still fun.

Old 08-27-2011, 06:40 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I grew up in the raynham / bridgewater area (south-shore brat ) - I used to ride a lot around there and still keep in touch with some of the guys from time to time. There's a few good spots to ride out there, but nothing worth the 60-75 minutes of driving.
It's probably a legit post- but they probably got a lot of responses from posting on CL.
The law is even more aggressive around there with fines and impounds, plus there's a lot of EP being so close to hull, halifax & the cape dunes only 25 minutes away.

might be picking up a new outty this morning

Quick Reply: craigslist posting for SE Ma riders