Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

colorado springs rider here....anyone have atv passion as well?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 03:39 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default colorado springs rider here....anyone have atv passion as well?

Hey guys....well been feeling a little blue since I moved to CO. I used to live in florida and always had a good group to ride with. In CO, seems like I am struggling to find people to ride with and I usually like sticking to the same people.

Was wondering if anyone here rides Colorado very very often? I try to go every week

Old 05-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by William Chaple
Hey guys....well been feeling a little blue since I moved to CO. I used to live in florida and always had a good group to ride with. In CO, seems like I am struggling to find people to ride with and I usually like sticking to the same people.

Was wondering if anyone here rides Colorado very very often? I try to go every week
I live in Denver and just recently got a 4 wheeler. I'm down to go ride every weekend

Old 09-19-2016, 12:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi,
I live in Colorado Springs and am always looking to meet new people to ride with.
CO powersports folks tend to be cliquish which can be perceived as unwelcoming to new folks. I've found the ATV community is very welcoming to newbies and new folk to our area.

Hit me up for ATV riding or snowmobiling if you ever go that route. I usually ride with a couple of other folks but lately our schedules aren't synching up. There is plenty of riding left 'till winter which is just around the corner.