Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northern Mi. places I ride and looking for buddy/friend to ride with

Old 05-11-2016, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Northern Mi. places I ride and looking for buddy/friend to ride with

I'm ready! Summer is approaching yet this is really the best riding weather here in Michigan, still cool here!
I'm happily married with 4 kids and grandkids and looking for a friend looking for just trail buddy nothing more, thanks.
I usually ride with family yet their so busy w/ school and work is why I'm sitting here with nutten to do lol Been riding since 86 w/ kids and now grand kids too.
I'm semi retired with plenty of time on my hands! Would be fine on a 1 - 10 day trip once we can meet up and see if we are on the same page as far as both being friend worthy lol. Seriously, naturally we already have one thing in common were here on this site and have atv's right? Looking to meet up with someone (hopefully) close to me here near Metro S. E. Mi. area.
Have owned many atv's and traveled on most of the more popular trails up north including St Helens, Ambrose lk., Rose City, Mio Bull gap, Silver lk., Flints Mounds (yet haven't been in years), Bundy Hill ON US12 , Ohio Maumee loop's.
Many camps where you can ride from. Ambrose lk., Mac lk., St Helens campground or Hotel weather permitting, West branch out behind ski hill in valley where hunters camp in fall.
Restraints near camp are many and a good way to break up camp food now and then!
My riding skills are real good since all the years of trying many of the more challenging courses yet I'm more than fine with a first timer, beginner since I have ridden with young grand kids and friends in the past having as much fun as them because I love showing off all the many places I've ridden and camped in the past.
I really enjoy to break up the trip besides just trail riding which helps to make for a pause for the cause since other things are just important like Camping where this is a good place to call home while out and a good place to relax after a good ride, hopefully on lake with place to swim in summer months. Cooking (like example hole chicken on grill until falling apart from the bone, ''delicious'') with great sides, too! Conversation where exchanging past trips with one another and possibly learning from one another of places to visit for future trips. Great cup of coffee first thing in the morning before a good ride with good breakfast or just snack and go! Fine with me!
Expense's for example, most camps mentioned above, gas round trip ea. $55. Food ea if you prefer depends on your budget or tasts. I'm fine with bare bones to good full blown meals, either every meal, to snacks and everything in between. Youl need to supply your own atv fuel. Also ORV sticker a must @$35
I have van with trailer or fine with yours and take turns is fine.
Camp equipment I have most everything needed except for your personal needs like sleeping bag etc or use most of your gear. nothing written in stone!
Hope to hear from someone real soon and lets ride ''2016''!
sorry if you may have found this letter in other areas here, I'm desperatly in need of some good old trail riding soon! been a long winter here in Michigan!
Thanks Steve