Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

southern Michigan riding

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 09:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm in Southern Illinois here. A little town called Odin, about 1200 people. Badlands in Attica, IN I see would be roughly about halfway between us, about 200 miles for me and about 240 from Perrysburg, Ohio where you are. I've been there once, back in 2009 I think it was on Easter weekend. Weather wasn't as warm as I would have liked but it was a nice place. I remember there was even some light snow. That's basically the last time I left the state to go ride anywhere. There are 4 riding parks within 100 miles of me that I have alternated in the last few years. One over in Missouri, St Joes State Park, that I have yet to visit though would like to, its about a 2 hour drive from me.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Ok..wow.. I thought you might be somewhat closer to me. Having read some of your posts I was thinking you might be not to far. One of these days I hope to have the time to be able to pack up and get to places further away. Would really like to convince my wife to get a small motor home so we could do some traveling and of course I could see some further away riding areas. Mabey someday.....

Old 08-18-2016, 04:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah it seems we're all pretty spread out on here. Its too bad you're not in southern Ohio. You'd be much closer to Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky then as I'm closer to there as well. I think there are a few members in northern Illinois but that's about as close as anyone is to me.