Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Help finding places to ride in or near Blue Ridge Georgia?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to the Blue Ridge mountains in early August. Anyone know about this area or have maps for places to ride ATV's and Jeeps? Suggestions on near by places?

Old 07-31-2001, 04:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

You can ride Beasley **** in Blairsville,GA or Tellico in Murphy,NC.There is a small place in Blue Ridge,like five miles or so,but it isn't worth wasting your time.Give me a e-mail when you come up and I might try to show u some of these places.

Old 08-17-2001, 04:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Moodyjoe, where do you ride in GA? My husband and I are looking for new places but we haven't had any luck yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2001, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

If I had a DS 650 I would go to Locust Stake or Houston Valley. Both are excellent trails for a sport bike. I would not recommend Blairsville or Tellico for the Atv but, they would be great for the Jeep.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2001, 01:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have only rode Beasly **** in Georgia.Where is Locust Stake or Houston Valley?I ride a EX 400,but I've rode Tellico so much it is not that hard.

Old 08-21-2001, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where is tellico and how difficult is it?? The dryer the better!! And is anyone involved in any atv clubs or maybe just meeting up somewhere to ride? I'm going to check out Monroe Off Road Ranch to try a little MX action!!

Old 09-01-2001, 03:03 PM
Range Rover

hey RockRock...i see you live in covington. By any chance have you rode at the power line in conyers? I have heard a bunch of people talking about it but have yet to go or to find out where it is.

Old 09-01-2001, 03:04 PM
Range Rover

oops i forgot...Muddbunny, have you been to the monthly poker run in culloden? It is pretty fun...check out their website http://www.hometown.aol.com/rockycre...age/index.html

Old 09-02-2001, 12:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

Oh yeah! We (hubby and I) have been quite a few times. We'll be there bright and early tomorrow (almost that now.) I love the lake and the creek with all the mud. It's an absolute blast. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Maybe we'll see you there. I'll be on the yellow Foreman ES, hubby has a green Rubicon, brother-in-law has Polaris Sportsman 500 and another buddy on something (don't ask me......I haven't got a clue.) Either way,(if we see you or not) have fun and be safe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2001, 06:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

So, AdrenalinJunkie, did you go? We did. It was a little dusty (not as bad as last month) but we had alot of fun. Do you have any place locally that you ride. We are trying to find something new and haven't had any luck. Any info would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: Help finding places to ride in or near Blue Ridge Georgia?!?!