Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hillsville, Pa

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey dave, it sounds like 01blue is giving you a hard time. Sounds like a real knucklehead. We all had a great time with ya at tower city. Don't know what 01blue is talkin' about. You're a cool dude with us, man!!! I heard Hillsville is closed!!! Besides, too far away!!! Let me know when you get the "r" fixed and can make this way. He11, I can even put you up for the night if need be. Come up the night before the poker run (may 25) and will do the run on the 26th. Keep me posted dude and don't sweat the knuckleheads!!! Later Guardog

Old 05-13-2002, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

This proves my theory about people in Coatesville. Sure Dave does BS a little but everyone does. When I ride with friends I like to chill and shoot it for a while not just GO, GO ,GO! As far as I'm concerned riding is as much about hanging out with friends as it is about riding. About the late thing, I was the first person there and you were all late, but I don't care because I ignore the ***'s and have a good time. Sorry anyone waisted your worthless riding time.

Your right Dave don't apologize. Let's go clean our Quads!

Old 05-13-2002, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Thanx Ron& Steve ....I,needed that(you two are 2 of the good guys) after that knucklehead .You are right,Steve. I will not sweat his s**t. some guys do not know when to be quiet ...ya know ...had an attitude that day too ..who needs em anyway??.
Offer is very tempting...we will see .....I am considering doing that ...since your offer.
get your skids yet?? any other mods to your machine lately??
Keep me posted ..
EVERYBODY go wash your quad!!!!!!

cept you 01 go SOAK your head!!!

Old 05-13-2002, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

I flipped the raptor down a creek bed yesterday! Ribs are sore as hell (I should have bailed out, but hung on instead) got up and kept on riding. Didn't even miss a beat. The skid will be here tomorrow. Can't wait. Sure could have used them yesterday. Had an awesome ride in Blossburg and hooked up with some other cool dudes. Showed us around all day. I'm serious about the offer for the 25, 26. Just let me know what you decide! Keep smilin' and ridin'. Don't sweat the knuckleheads!!! Later bro. I also agree with organdonor, Have the fun of riding is BS'ing with the fellas and getting to know each other

Old 05-13-2002, 10:16 PM
Trailblazer

So is that what you think. Well let me tell you what Dave I know for a fact you did no such thing as appoligize to me or my group. And I wasnt the only who was pissed that day, and Im talking about the guys who were riding in my truck. People in other trucks were also pissed that we got up at 5 o clock to meet you cause you knew this great place to park, but you didnt I knew of that place already. I didnt know you were on this forum or I would of left you a message b4. And in fact one of the other people you have rode b4 said you get quite mad when you have a bad day. I have ridden with those other people a number of times and have always had a good time. Sure dont get me wrong I like to hang out but if I wanted to talk I would not go RIDING, hence the reason we go RIDING. And you wont have to worry about me going a trip with you cause it wouldnt happen. Im not saying Im the best rider but you dont ride up a hill flying if you dont know whats on the other side. Oh and by the way not only is my quad one of the cleanest I am one of the most responsble and decent riders to ride with, but you wouldnt know that seeing how you were laid up. Later

Old 05-13-2002, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I can't see how someone can hold a stupid gruge for over a year!! Sure, it sucks when someone is late, But you knew where to go. I had a very fun time in NJ but there is no need for this. How old are you? I guess you were never late? I enjoy riding but who the he11 rides without shooting it with friends and chilling for a little? Next time I go riding I'm going to not talk to anyone so I can get the most out of the day!
You maybe a good and carefull rider but your crew isn't! I recall two of your friends that got me in trouble at tower city cause they (Grown men) couldn't follow the rules and sit still for a minute!!

Old 05-13-2002, 10:53 PM
Trailblazer

Explain the incident at Tower City. I highly doubt it was me or any of my crew that caused you to get in trouble. Seeing how I have also only benn to Tower City about four times and dont think I have ridden with you I have no clue what you are talking about. And it wasnt a year ago I was more like six months ago. Were you there, were you the one with the Bronco and the DS??? If not I dont know. And yes everyone is late but not two hours.

Old 05-13-2002, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I'm the one with the Bronco. It wasn't you it was your pals Dave and Russ. That couldn't sit still!

Old 05-13-2002, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

POOR nopulse95 just wanted to see if Hillsville is open!!

Old 05-13-2002, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

question ,...01 when are you going to be done worrying bout 2 hours ???Yes it was someone who you DO ride with who did the CRAP at TCTRI maybe you were not....but a few in your group were ...DEFINITELY there ..Russell& Dave ... & displaying there selves once again .....so go ride w/them ...you all kinda belong together !Russell is one said about my bad day I know ,just like him & his raptor,.. would not run at all til I fixed it ...you aint so swift ...just a knucklehead, so go away!

Quick Reply: Hillsville, Pa