Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hillsville, Pa

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone been riding there lately. I used to do a lot of riding there last year but, have heard they closed it down. Any one have any input???

Old 05-13-2002, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

where is Hillsville at in PA?

Old 05-13-2002, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider

Hey ron ... Someone has to know more ,...lets hear it!
Ds.. & organ.. want to go there sometime.

Old 05-13-2002, 08:01 AM
Trailblazer

Hillsville is a huge strip mine where there has been great riding forever. But, recently I've heard it has been closed down. It is about 10-15 minutes east of the ohio border. About a half hour from youngstown, Ohio. Please, if anyone has any info on the status of hillsville, let us know... thank you.

Old 05-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

A lot of great strip mines are "claimed" to be closed down. I think it's just a matter of where to park your truck!

Old 05-13-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

This area has been taken over by the Game Commission. Local word says that they're impounding quads and fining 300.00 to tresspassers. There's plenty other places to ride without the hassle.

Old 05-13-2002, 04:44 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah only the best for you right???? You showed up two hours late on the day my group rode with you. Then all you could talk about was how great your DS was, and you just sat there and wanted to b$llsh!t all the time, you didnt even ride.. Oh yeah when you did ride you decided to take a trip over a sand mound and let the tail pipes of your DS go in your leg. And this was after about 30 min of riding. You talked a good game but it seems like it was all talk. I have always wanted to tell you this, seeing how we waited for you to show for two hours and you were the one wanted to leave early. Just makes me mad how people talk like they can ride they you hook up with them and they are more worried about cleaning thier quads or sitting on them and shooting the ****. Just my two cents on "only the best for me"

Old 05-13-2002, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hey dave, When are you coming up to my neck of the woods??? Hondamarshal and I are waiting for you to get the "R" put back together. We'll be going to the poker run in Houtzdale on May 26th if you and the mrs. want to go. Give me a hollar back.

Old 05-13-2002, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

01 blue ,,.whatever ...!
Been waitin all this time to tell me this ???...GET HELP!.(ya need it)
I was just trying to get a bunch good freinds together ...don't know how ya horned IN anyways..wish ya didn't tho.Good freinds get it??? thats why we were talkin as we unloaded etc ..if ya did not like it,..too bad. Go elsewhere!!!
I see by your post ...ya got same attitude ...only worried bout self......I was running late ..I apologize,.like I did that day..(don't know why I am apologizing to a JERK like you)..Yeah I got hurt on my DS ..s**t happens ..was an accident ya know ...
Anyway,. I'm sure I speak for most in the group that when I say "you acted like a jerk that day " ..& still the same I see.
matter fact you are biggest "jerk" I have met related to atv-ing,..And I've met plenty ..like Gardog,Organ donor,hondamarshal...etc,..etc,..so just go way ...we don't need guys like you representing our sport ..w/that attitude.
This is all I have to say to you ....don't bother rebutting..."you aint worth the time"!..

Old 05-13-2002, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Hey gardog how ya doing ?? We will come up sometime soon.
Thanx for invite,gotta see if I have the "R" is done shortly.But not sure what is goin on that w/e.
I will be in touch ,..before then.
You ever ride at Hillsville??

Quick Reply: Hillsville, Pa