Worst Stuck Photos Show us the gnarly mud! How deep can you go?

Busted

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RIGHT... How much land does this schmuck need and to keep me off this little corner...what an ***.....not the quad guy...the *** landowner..arrogant schmuck..plus he had permission...just not in writing..I'd say overly aggressive patrolling by the cops actually...He was legal it sounded like to me

Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

So the police see something they think may be wrong, and if they investigate they're bad cops?

If one drives by your car and sees someone pulling out the radio, would you prefer they just assume they had permission to take it?

Old 05-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am dealing with my ************* neighbor with a good healthy batch of bamboo on his creekside lands...he wants to be an ***...ok...deal with bamboo the next 10 years of yer life jerk...

i know many wont agree...but hes an *** plain and simple so i am giving him a nice hobby to exert his attentions to...bamboo...whilst staying off his property with my quad like he wants

Old 05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by SOLOLUCKY
I am dealing with my ************************* neighbor with a good healthy batch of bamboo on his creekside lands...he wants to be an ***...ok...deal with bamboo the next 10 years of yer life jerk...

i know many wont agree...but hes an *** plain and simple so i am giving him a nice hobby to exert his attentions to...bamboo...whilst staying off his property with my quad like he wants
I'm not sure what you are saying.... Are you saying you are planting bamboo on his property so that the bamboo is a nuisance? Or are you saying that you won't help him by cutting a nuisance plant?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this thread lost me at post 11

I'll add this...

I've never run from the law when on my atv (the few times I've been approached by the law) and I've never been given any fine or been in any real trouble. I'v even stopped when passing a cop riding on tar- and was actually thanked for stopping!

about bamboo- this ****'s no joke! My step father (rip) spent over $10k trying to rid his property of bamboo that was dumped there from a guy who said he had "clean fill".
In the course of 2 years- it had taken over about an acre of grass- and it grew so fast, like a foot a week. He spent a good 5 years trying to dig it out and chemical spray it- and it just kep growing- the smallest spec of plant left in the dirt will sprout into a new shoot.
many years later he had to hire an excavator to literally scrape an acre of land, 12" deep to get rid of the bamboo and back-fill it. He's been dead now for a while, and there's a ton of bamboo still growing all around his 4 acres of land.

if you planted bamboo on anyone's property- I hope he presses criminal charges- and he will win the battle and you'll be out $$! It's his property- if he does not want you on it with your atv, then stay off it!!
You're tresspassing on his property and he's the arrogant one?

How'bout you pay his property taxes, then you can re-invoke your rights to bitch about where to ride your atv...

Old 06-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

RIGHT... How much land does this schmuck need and to keep me off this little corner...what an ***.....not the quad guy...the *** landowner..arrogant schmuck..plus he had permission...just not in writing..I'd say overly aggressive patrolling by the cops actually...He was legal it sounded like to me
I am dealing with my ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************************* neighbor with a good healthy batch of bamboo on his creekside lands...he wants to be an ***...ok...deal with bamboo the next 10 years of yer life jerk...

says the assclown.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:23 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
says the assclown.

now THAT'S not a creepy clown!