Worst Stuck Photos Show us the gnarly mud! How deep can you go?

Honda 500 4x4..... stop me if you've heard this one

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda 500 4x4..... stop me if you've heard this one

Aright, this is gona be a pic heavy thread. Sorry for that in advance. So take a chair. If your not already in one that is.....
I have 3 freinds I hang out with on my road. So us three are sittin and chillin and my freind... let's call him Z. Decides to go down the road and hit the ditches. Bout 3-4 mins later I get the folowing text.
"Please come help past the creek stuck" (6:44pm)
I respond '' HAHAHA, idiot" (6:44pm)
"plese i know i am (6:45pm)
So this guy is NOT one to normally ask for help, so of course he would try to get out himself...... We thought he had tried for the creek, since it was swollen with rain we consider it impassable. Nope, it was just a normal ditch filled with a weeks worth of rain.
So we kinda take our time getting down there......
Later on we slowly roll up to see the folowing sight. (6:48)

Now know that he had tried to power his way out.... in 4x4 mode. So there was a LARGE hole under him, he was just plain bottomed out.
So we fire up his winch.... it doesen't like working under water. So after it decides to randomly reverse several times we finaly get it hooked onto a tree. Shown here.

YAY it came out after some more pushing and such. So we all go
And he's like soo sorry for calling you names and stuff. Anyway... he got stuck earlier but I wasn't with him. So he got stuck twice in one day, and aperently that's the first time he's gotten stuck in that bike. Here's a pic when it's above water to show how masive this beast is. (does have many hopups such as lift kit and a fmf muffler)

Ok, so now that that laugh is over. I present you with my mud track. While I didn't get stuck this time, I did get to test out my new helmet cam (DIY version) and got muddy. I don't feel like posting a new thread so here's the vid. Sorry for crappy quality, internet out here sucks, had to re-encode it to fit in a smaller package.

Let me know if any of the pics or the vid are broken.
oh, here's a pic of my helmet cam.

Last edited by marsrover; 09-07-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: trying to fix broken video, added helmet pic
Old 09-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vid broken? seems so. Direct link here. Atv mud track - YouTube

Old 09-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Great narrative on the buddy's stuck. My neck hurts from watching your video. Looked like a fun sloppy day to be out anyhow.