Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Father's Day Gift Ideas

Only 5 days left until Father's Day and not one mention of it out here this month. I just could not let this most special day of the year go by without some sort of recognition.

This year, I am tossing aside the usual gift of golf *****, ties, etc. I bought my dad the ATV Connection Hat and Stickers as part of his gift. If any of you young riders have dad's that ride with you why not give him the ATV Connection Hat and you keep the stickers.

Now, I probably won't get in time because I just ordered it but I am getting creative and will be printing off a page. You could also get a subscription to one of his favorite ATV mags. Now these gifts are reasonable and inexpensive.

Of course, if want really want to show dad how much you appreciate him you could show up with the keys to a new quad.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I will stick with the hat.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all those great dad' s out there on the forum. Especially mine...........

Old 06-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

I hope my wife gets me a new yamaha450 for fathers day. I don't know how even my 100 dollar gift to her would compare to a $7000 gift for me though. Not to well I think. Oh well she would probably just print me a picture of one if I did hint for it or she'd find a hot wheel of it if they make one. Maybe Christmas I can soften her up? I've got to many hats already!!!

Old 06-11-2003, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Every Dad deserves at least one new quad every year or so..............don't you guys think so????

Old 06-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Well, I got my wife a new car for mothers day. But I think she has got me beat, she is due any day now with our second son, cant get a better gift for fathers day then that.

She is having contractions every ten minutes or so, and it is going to happen pretty soon. I am so excited.

Sorry to brag on here, I am just really excited and probably not going to get much sleep over the next day or so.

With all the excitement, I have not got a gift for my dad yet, however I think maybe brunch with his newest grandson might be a nice treat.

Happy fathers day to all out there and have a good one.

Bat

Old 06-11-2003, 01:25 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Bat!!! We just had our 2nd son in March and I agree that there's no better gift[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good luck!!!
Thanks for the Happy F.D. RhondaV!!

Old 06-11-2003, 04:01 AM
Royalty Rider

Congrats Bat and Happy Dads Day to all the wonderful ATV fathers out there (and all others).

RhondaV, not a bad suggestion on ATV Connection package as a gift[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Pro Rider

Bat, what are you going to name your newborn son???? What a wonderful Father's Day gift. You know this is a side of you we have never seen before. You really are a nice guy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2003, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider

Dominic Jensen is what we settled on.

I appreciate the kind words and I will put up some pics as soon as he gets here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

The contractions slowed down a little bit and she has been able to get some sleep. I think today is the day though only time will tell.

Thanks again
bat

Old 06-11-2003, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RhondaV
You really are a nice guy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dont let that get out, or my reputation will be ruined........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

Are you going to call him DJ? Don't worry, your secret is safe on here, right!!!

Quick Reply: Father's Day Gift Ideas